Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone play games here?

Ratherblue2
    thats great,may i know how old are you?

i am like 27 this year and been gaming since young,when i play fighting game,i get tense,hence i try not to play.

Then it is good to play more relaxed games. I love league of legends, but it tends to make me really hyper. World of Warcraft is way more chilled out and a game you can play alone or with others. I like playing loads of games, strategy is my favorite. I am also on a Go server but I haven't played in a while. It is a board game, but not many people in the west play it so I go online to find other players. If anyone here plays Go do send me a private message

Wouldn't mind a game of doctors and nurses but i cant get a game started and when i do i always end up as the receptionist.
    They look at me and think I'm cool, I'm purplefan at night I rule.

lol PF
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

ophelia
    in my time, I think I must have played a little bit of everything

everything from sonnic to final fantasy, pimble to WWE.

I still play a few games online, and I still own an X-BOX 360, so play on that too

trouble is I find the games so addictive and can just let the hours tick by while I just sit their playing.
    I remember back in the days when runescape was a thing, i'd give all my money to that- which wasn't helping me