Page 32 of 36 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: peruse with purple.

Even though i am re cycling old chairs, it is a lot of work especially the balancing of the rockers. You dont want them going to far back encase the chair topples over.

We got a letter from BT yesterday saying that they have canceled our Direct debit and need to pay £50.00 strait or we could be restricted. So i honed the number provided and was instantly put through to this African Sounding chap with a lot of chatter in the back ground. (like it was a call center) My son became suspicious and hung up and decided to phone BT themselves. Luckly he did because the letter was not from BT and it is a scam.
    So please be wary of any letter from a phone/broadband provider saying they have stopped your direct debit.

DO NOT GIVE OUT YOUR DETAILS TO ANYONE. ESPECIALLY IF THEY ASK FOR PASSWORDS AND BANK ACCOUNT.

It nearly caught us as the letter looked official. But there was no ref number or account number.

A popsicle stick makes a great bookmark. But eat the popsicle first. Don't make the same mistake I did.

I've had phone calls like that Purple from people purporting to be from BT saying my internet would be disconnected if I didn't confirm bank details, I said "REALLY" and hung up, guess what I'm still here
    70 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike"

Quite right purple....tell them nothing!......I thought you were making a rocking horse!!....stupid B aren't I?..have a good day purple!

Blimey that sounds really horrible about that letter. Might be worth dropping into the police.
    How's the rocking chair coming?
    “You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf.”
    - Jon Kabat-Zinn

My dinner was so good i had to photograph it for posterity.

A popsicle stick makes a great bookmark. But eat the popsicle first. Don't make the same mistake I did.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to purplefan For This Useful Post:

OldMike (13-09-17)

What a lovely looking plate!
    - Jon Kabat-Zinn

Really annoyed, upset shaking with Anger at the way Orient played tonight. Lost 3-0 at home to FC Halifax Town. Ridiculous performance. Only good thing about tonight was my dinner. Off to bed now.

I got woken up by Maxine banging on my door this morning asking if i remooved my shoes last night when i came in. Of course i did i said. I got up to find i had trailed a load of dog poop all over the house. I spent the last half houe cleaning it up. I hate that. Not got much on today, town for a coffee and pop into the model shop for some dunklle green and home. Hope your day is more exciting.

Gah walking dog poop round the house eek, the very thought makes me want to puke.

Enjoy your coffee Purple
    70 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike"

Quote Originally Posted by purplefan View Post
    Really annoyed, upset shaking with Anger at the way Orient played tonight. Lost 3-0 at home to FC Halifax Town. Ridiculous performance. Only good thing about tonight was my dinner. Off to bed now.
    That's a very extreme reaction to a loss by your team lovely. Do you maybe need to step back a bit?

Quote Originally Posted by purplefan View Post
    I got woken up by Maxine banging on my door this morning asking if i remooved my shoes last night when i came in. Of course i did i said. I got up to find i had trailed a load of dog poop all over the house. I spent the last half houe cleaning it up. I hate that. Not got much on today, town for a coffee and pop into the model shop for some dunklle green and home. Hope your day is more exciting.
    Oh no! Easy done, but absolutely disgusting!
    Hope your day is a good one.
    - Jon Kabat-Zinn