Page 31 of 70 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Thread: peruse with purple.

CooooooEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Waves madly at paual.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paula View Post
    Morning Purple

We're not evolving were going backwards with caveman mentality and with new technology.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to purplefan For This Useful Post:

Paula (11-09-17)

Yes a couple of times but i did get the impression that he wanted to be left alone. When i do see him, i always say hello. If i dont see him for a while i will put a wee card through the door. He has never precipitate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    Have you thought about making contact with your neighbours? Go and introduce yourself etc?

We're not evolving were going backwards with caveman mentality and with new technology.

Did you notice my mistake? I posted on my thread the post for Mikes. OOPs. Going to finish my tank today, I HOPE. I have loads of little fiddly bits to put on like handles for hatches and need to drill out the flair holes. Anyway i hope to have it finished soon. I am very slow when it comes to building my kits i dont do it everyday. It is something i enjo doing a lot. Its like a 3D jigsaw. I am going up to the model shop for some paints and have a look to see if the new Trumpiter 1/300 USS Indianapolis is in yet. Beautiful ship.

I spotted your mistake, as they say "the person who never makes a mistake never makes anything"

I'd not thought of model making like doing a 3D jigsaw but when you think about it, it is.
    70 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike"

Quote Originally Posted by OldMike View Post
    I spotted your mistake, as they say "the person who never makes a mistake never makes anything"

I'd not thought of model making like doing a 3D jigsaw but when you think about it, it is.
    It can be frustrating at times though when you pick up a little part with tweezers and it pings half way across the room and the carpet monster gets it.

I noticed lol.. I think your models are well made and it's good that you spend lots of time and care on them.
    “You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf.”
    - Jon Kabat-Zinn

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

purplefan (11-09-17)

My rocking chair. I am making CHloe a rocking chair from an old kitchen chair, so i dont have to throw it out. So far.... PArt one.

Sand and strip the old chair and paint it.

Step two.
    i measure and get the cushions for it .

Step three i am not at that bit yet but it is xhaping and sanding down the arms and rockers making sure they are ballanced. Have an old chair for that.

Looks good! A great idea to use an old chair!
    “You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf.”
    - Jon Kabat-Zinn

That is proper recycling. Plus, your helping the economy by buying soft furnishings and paint.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to purplefan For This Useful Post:

Suzi (11-09-17)

That's already looking amazing!
    I believe if you wear enough pretty lipstick, sparkly jewellery and great shoes, no one will notice the size of your ass