Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: peruse with purple.

A week on Tuesday Amaya. Counting the days. I always miss them when they go away. I just feel like a lose wheel. Saturday is usually a pretty exciting day for me. Going to the football meeting up with my mates and finding out what they have been up to. A little spring in the step. Not today. I wont feel better till they are back home.

A popsicle stick makes a great bookmark. But eat the popsicle first. Don't make the same mistake I did.

Missing the family suzi. This place is like a tomb. I am rattling about the house like a ball bearing in a paint tin. I want ted to go to the footy, but i just could not motivate myself. Anyway i going to take the bull by the horn and phone up some people from church to see if they want a coffee. I might even have a few people over tomorrow for a coffee.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    In what way aren't you feeling good lovely?

A popsicle stick makes a great bookmark. But eat the popsicle first. Don't make the same mistake I did.

WE LOST 2-0 Away to sutton united stamps up and down and humphs
    It may take time for us to start playing well again.
    First home game on Tuesday against Sollihull moors.

I made a home made mince beef and onion pie for my tea and Charlie has some left over mince. I am deciding wither to have mash spuds. or boiled or chips and beans.

Guardian of the North and kipper holder Angie's Avatar
    pie mash and gravy

Funny you should say that Angie.

Guardian of the North and kipper holder Angie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by purplefan View Post
    A week on Tuesday Amaya. Counting the days. I always miss them when they go away. I just feel like a lose wheel. Saturday is usually a pretty exciting day for me. Going to the football meeting up with my mates and finding out what they have been up to. A little spring in the step. Not today. I wont feel better till they are back home.
    I bet they have missed you and Charlie but also that they are having a nice well earned break aswell, your son works hard so a holiday is a good thing for him to take, I would love to be able to take my children to different countries, they will learn so much aswell as have fun.

Quote Originally Posted by purplefan View Post
    Funny you should say that Angie.

Lol cant beat pie and mash and gravy and mushy peas

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Angie For This Useful Post:

purplefan (06-08-17)

Well done for making something proper to eat - the temptation for not eating properly or just living off stuff from the freezer or take aways is always there!
    I know you're missing them love and actually I think that's really positive. It shows how much you love living with them. Just think of all the hours of stories you'll have from Chloe! She'll be desperate to tell you of all her adventures.
    Did you make the girls an adventure bag?
    “You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf.”
    - Jon Kabat-Zinn

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

purplefan (06-08-17)

At least we have the forum to keep each other company a bit when we can't see others. I seem to have gotten quite busy this last week or two.. But there will always be times like that. I don't think I would have coped before there was internet.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Amaya For This Useful Post:

purplefan (06-08-17)

If it wasn't for the forum i don't think i would get up out my bed. I ate far too much yesterday and i know i should not do it but when i get into my depression, i tend to eat a lot. I still have not got a phone call from the family or an e mail for that matter but i guess they are having fun. I missed church today but i am going tonight as we are discussing pauls second journey and i love Paul. He lead such a fascinating life. Anyway, i am going to have a wash and take Charlie out for a walk. Thanks to everyone for keeping me company. Love you guys. Hope your Sunday is going well.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to purplefan For This Useful Post:

Amaya (09-08-17)