Page 1 of 73 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: peruse with purple.

peruse with purple.

Well it seams people are starting new threads, so who am i to be left out. A new thread = new hope; a new outlook and a new direction. I hope everyone on the forum achieves their goals and dreams in the coming year.

We're not evolving were going backwards with caveman mentality and with new technology.

Got up late again today and struggling to get motivated. Tomorrow is a new start to the football season and it is a time every fan gets excited about. A time to put away old feelings and look forward to a new beginning. Tomorrow i will be traveling alone to watch my beloved Orient. Our first game in non league is an away trip to Sutton united a London team so it will be a good trip to start our life in the fifth tear of English football. Dave is having a really bad time and has decided not to go tomorrow and my son is in Canada so i will be going to the first game alone. If pets were allowed i could have taken charlie but he is staying at home. I am a bit worried about leaving him alone but he should be okay if i leave out some food and fresh water and he can go into the garden to do his business. SO who are you going to be looking out for this new season?

We're not evolving were going backwards with caveman mentality and with new technology.

Quote Originally Posted by purplefan View Post
    Well it seams people are starting new threads, so who am i to be left out. A new thread = new hope; a new outlook and a new direction. I hope everyone on the forum achieves their goals and dreams in the coming year.
    Love the thread name!!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Flo For This Useful Post:

purplefan (04-08-17)

Quote Originally Posted by purplefan View Post
    Got up late again today and struggling to get motivated. Tomorrow is a new start to the football season and it is a time every fan gets excited about. A time to put away old feelings and look forward to a new beginning. Tomorrow i will be traveling alone to watch my beloved Orient. Our first game in non league is an away trip to Sutton united a London team so it will be a good trip to start our life in the fifth tear of English football. Dave is having a really bad time and has decided not to go tomorrow and my son is in Canada so i will be going to the first game alone. If pets were allowed i could have taken charlie but he is staying at home. I am a bit worried about leaving him alone but he should be okay if i leave out some food and fresh water and he can go into the garden to do his business. SO who are you going to be looking out for this new season?
    Sorry you're not feeling motivated purple....but if you think about it, the family are away and you're rattling around on your own...oh, and charlie of course!...bless 'im! Sorry Dave's not up to much...can you divulge what the problem is? Is he finding it hard coping on his own after leaving the unit? I found it very hard to start with and had to go to loads of meetings to stay afloat. But I hope Orient get on ok tomorrow...as you say, new season...new tactics??...I support Spurs as my family has for generations!...my daughter does and so does Dan my grandson!

Dave is really struggling to keep off the drink. He is having real problems with stomach cramps and vomiting. He has lost over three stone in weight,really worried about him.

Im trying to give him a bit of support but he is crying all the time and to be honest i dont know how to and i am worried i could give him a wrong bit of advice. He is going to three AA Meeting a day!

It's good that he's still in touch with AA and making good use of the meetings. IS he getting support from the local drug and alcohol team?
    “You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf.”
    - Jon Kabat-Zinn

I have no idea what support he is getting suzi. I know he is taking tablets to help him stop drinking but other than that and the A.A I dont know.
    Im not feeling too good today. So i have decided not to go to the game today and watch it on telly. It is live on BT sports today 12pm if anyone is interested in watching the mighty Os. Charlie slept in my room last night as i think he is missing the family. He went to sleep pretty Quickly. He is out in the garden at the moment and i am going to make a bacon and egg sandwich for breakfast. Hope your Saturday goes well. Ket me know what your up to.

In what way aren't you feeling good lovely?
    “You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf.”
    - Jon Kabat-Zinn

When are the family coming back?