Page 8 of 92 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast

Thread: peruse with purple. *SU TRIGGERS*

Went to church this morning and we had a talk about Matthew 24:12 and the importance of following Jesus command to love your neighbor as your self. Very uplifting and it was a packed house!. I have invited a few people round for coffee so i better get things ready or it will be one cup of coffee between 4. Be back on later to catch up with you all. Hope your weekend is going well?

I see a woman in the nightWith a baby in her hand Under an old street light Near a garbage can. Now she puts the kid away,
    and she's gone to get a hit She hates her life,
    and what she's done to it. There's one more kid that will never go to school Never get to fall in love,
    never get to be cool.

Glad you are back in the routine of getting up and getting out to Church. So glad you enjoyed the service.
    Hope you have fun with your coffee guests!
    “You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf.”
    - Jon Kabat-Zinn

Dont you hate it when you invite people over at 2 pm for a coffee and its now 2:15pm and still no one has shown up? My anxiety is kicking in and i am starting to panic that no one is coming. I have laid out biscuits and little cup cakes. Ho well.

I see a woman in the nightWith a baby in her hand Under an old street light Near a garbage can. Now she puts the kid away,
    and what she's done to it. There's one more kid that will never go to school Never get to fall in love,
    never get to be cool.

Hope you're enjoying coffee right now
    I believe if you wear enough pretty lipstick, sparkly jewellery and great shoes, no one will notice the size of your ass

I hope they did come over
    A cup cake sounds really nice right about now .. I would definitely be there.

Pity I don't live round the corner, mention cup cakes and I'd be there.
    70 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike"

I hope they turned up purple!......like the others, I would be over too....I'm anyone's for a cupcake!!

Did you have a lovely afternoon?
    “You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf.”
    - Jon Kabat-Zinn

Yes guys. Thanks for putting my mind at ease. Everyone turned up and i had a good afternoon. I have my C.B.T appointment today and i have to pop into the doctors to discuss my new Medication for my hallucination. I am going to have new meds and I'm not sure what they are yet but my p/doc said he would prescribe them to my G.P. And i should get them tomorrow. Forgot the name but i will let you know. Having my breakfast and ill pop out. DOnt have time to answer peoples posts but i will do them later. Hope your Monday goes well.

never get to be cool.

So glad you had a good time. Thinking of you today
    I believe if you wear enough pretty lipstick, sparkly jewellery and great shoes, no one will notice the size of your ass