Page 69 of 70 FirstFirst ... 195967686970 LastLast

Thread: peruse with purple.

Sweetheart I think it might give you chance to pause and reset things. Get things sorted with your diabetes, and get the right meds sorted. I think it could be a positive thing - although I totally understand why it doesn't feel like that. Think of it as a bit of a holiday maybe?
    “You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf.”
    - Jon Kabat-Zinn

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

purplefan (14-11-17)

I am actually looking forward to going and seeing who is there, It was just over three years ago when I was last in. The family took it really well and they see it as a positive.
    Today my mood is bad. I signed up for an on line course on photography yesterday (thanks suzi) and I am getting the course work today looking forward to it. Breakfast was a yoghurt and a banana and a cup of tea, I am going down to the hobby store today to buy some new paints. Getting my hair cut today, so a lot is planned. Hope your day goes well.

We're not evolving were going backwards with caveman mentality and with new technology.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to purplefan For This Useful Post:

OldMike (14-11-17)

Well done for signing up to the course
    I believe if you wear enough pretty lipstick, sparkly jewellery and great shoes, no one will notice the size of your ass

Hope you have a lovely day. When are you heading into the Sanctuary?
    - Jon Kabat-Zinn

I have my assessment for Thursday morning and I will be in from Monday. Initially for 7 days but if I need a bit longer then I can book another week. My health insurance covers it so its not a problem.

We're not evolving were going backwards with caveman mentality and with new technology.

Went into town today and bumped into the iman from the mosque who showed me around and we had a chat also met a lady from the writing course I was on and we had a coffee in starbucks and arranged to do lunch on Friday. I'm going to see the new Paddington film with Chloe on Saturday I am looking forward to it as I thought the last one was very funny.

SO I was in poundland and I saw on of them little bags you buy people who are going into hospital. The ones you can put you shaving gear in and soap etc. Guess what, When I got home Maxine had bought me one too. Why do you never use them at home?

Off to watch England vs Brazil. Have a good night.

Night purple
    I believe if you wear enough pretty lipstick, sparkly jewellery and great shoes, no one will notice the size of your ass

Sounds like a really good day! So lovely to have met up with others by shear chance! I love that Maxine had bought you a wash bag too. She's so supportive.

Hope the game is good.
    Night lovely. Sleep well.
    - Jon Kabat-Zinn