Page 33 of 36 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: peruse with purple.

How can you step back from 50 years of watching the team and now watching them getting worse and worse? I am angry and so are a lot of other fans but i cant step back as they are in my blood. We are a non league team struggling against part time and amateur teams.

A popsicle stick makes a great bookmark. But eat the popsicle first. Don't make the same mistake I did.

My day so far apart from the coffee was good. i am trying out my new Harder and steen beck air brush and she is a beauty. I also bought a ice cream and a packet of haribos from the corner shop for chloe but i ate them..

A popsicle stick makes a great bookmark. But eat the popsicle first. Don't make the same mistake I did.

Quote Originally Posted by purplefan View Post
    My day so far apart from the coffee was good. i am trying out my new Harder and steen beck air brush and she is a beauty. I also bought a ice cream and a packet of haribos from the corner shop for chloe but i ate them..
    Have you eaten haribo's before??......talking of wind purple!!!!

I just worry that you get so emotionally involved with the football that actually it's doing you more harm than good!

Haribos? Hmm, are you keeping track of your blood sugar?
    “You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf.”
    - Jon Kabat-Zinn

Quote Originally Posted by Flo View Post
    Have you eaten haribo's before??......talking of wind purple!!!!
    No i havent. But i know what you mean. Phew.

That is what being a surporter is all about. You take the bad with the good. it is just so annoying watching a bunch of badly trained players trying to oplay football. Yes, i do get emotional but that is the essence of the game. COme Saturday, i hope we win, ill be dancing on the ceiling. I know haribos are high but it i was a little treat and for the nest two days i am off the sugar all together,
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    I just worry that you get so emotionally involved with the football that actually it's doing you more harm than good!

Haribos? Hmm, are you keeping track of your blood sugar?

Fair enough... Just be careful with you, because you are important to too many people.
    - Jon Kabat-Zinn

Errr. I'm in hospital. Was feeling dizzy and sick and could not stop vomiting. I'm settled now got some insulin and feeling ok if a slight headache. Might get home later it dont know. Blood sugar was too high. 33.6 . Sorry suzi, I should have listened . It was the sweets plus the coffee plus the ice cream and two cansvoc soft drink and chocolaye for desert. Im getting another test todat and i hooe to be home later.
    Sorry suzi. I should have listened.

I'm glad you're feeling better
    I believe if you wear enough pretty lipstick, sparkly jewellery and great shoes, no one will notice the size of your ass

Oh hunni! That's a huge amount to have eaten in one day when your body can't deal with sugar lovely. I hope that you're feeling brighter and are well enough to come home really soon...
    Don't need to be sorry to me lovely, I just want you to be well x
    - Jon Kabat-Zinn