Page 112 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112
Results 1,111 to 1,117 of 1117

Thread: Life After Depression

Moderator of Awesomeness magie06's Avatar
    Hi everyone. I've been to mum's and she was actually very tired. So she went into the sitting room to have 40 winks before lunch and I came home. They weren't expecting anyone for lunch today, just the 6 of them. They were having duck but some of them don't like duck so there was chicken on the menu too. Dad has a bit of a cold again and mum wasn't looking the best. Maybe she was just tired and needed that rest. I'm glad I went over, although the weather is terrible it rained the whole way there. The road was flooded in places so it took me a little bit longer than usual to get there.

I expect she’s had a number of visitors the last week or so, I think we’re all a bit tired by this time in the holidays
    Sometimes the best thing you can do is not think, not wonder, not imagine, not obsess. Just breathe and have faith that everything will work out for the best.

The weather's vile here too - I bet your Mum is just tired with all the visitors and excitements of Christmas.
    Are you doing anything special for NYE?
    Today I aim to be the best person I can be.
    That mean that yesterday or tomorrow I might be a better person,
    but today's best is more than good enough for today.

Morning all and Happy New Year to everyone. I was tucked up in my bed at 11.20 last night, and I was asleep before the fireworks at 12. I only know there were fireworks because Aisling told me this morning. The New Year has dawned and what a sight it is - rain pelting off the windows and a wind howling down the chimney. Great start!! But it might not rain all day and that wind can't stay howling all day, I'm being optimistic here folks. Today I'm going to the park to start my walking again. I haven't walked since Aisling got her holidays so it's time now to get back to it. Here's to a happier and healthier year for everyone.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to magie06 For This Useful Post:

Suzi (01-01-18)

I was in bed early too Maggie but I hope in your personal life it will be much brighter than the weather outside. Happy New year.

They look at me and think I'm cool, I'm purplefan at night I rule.

First day of the New Year, I'm going to start a new thread. See you over the other side.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to magie06 For This Useful Post:

Suzi (01-01-18)