Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Life After Depression

Had a little giggle at the cleaning the house before the cleaner comes LOL. I hope you left her something to do. Poop is meant to be lucky.

THE CHARACTER ROSE IN MY BOOK IS NOT RELATED IN ANYWAY TO OUR FORUM MEMBER ROSE
    We stand together.

Moderator of Awesomeness magie06's Avatar
    Today Aisling has an eye on going to the aquarium. I'm not so keen because firstly it's 12.50 per adult and 7.50 per child entry. Then we'd have to get some fish food, and coffee for each of us and I'm sure something from the gift shop. We are going to Dublin on Saturday so I've told her we are going to stay home today. It's not gone down very well but she'll have to get over it.

The weather today is not very nice. We've had rain and strong winds all morning and although it was supposed to clear up, there's no sign of that yet. Certainly no drying outside today. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by purplefan View Post
    Had a little giggle at the cleaning the house before the cleaner comes LOL. I hope you left her something to do. Poop is meant to be lucky.
    Purple speaking of poop during the blackberry season we get purple poop from the birds.

Magie wow if my maths are right 20 Euros for you and Ais to go to the aquarium that seems a bit expensive, Ais will just have to stay in and do some Lego.
    70 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike"

We had to rebuild some of the lego this morning. There was a mistake in the building and we repaired it together. It didn't take long and the rain is still coming down. We've even chased raindrops down the window for something to do.

The cleaner was here this morning. I love it when she comes because it means all the floors are hovered and washed in one go. It's a little bit expensive but oh my goodness it's so worth it. I think if I continue spending money the way I am, I'll have to go back to work. I've no idea what I would even look for, but something is going to have to change. I enjoy spending money that I can't see that changing. Lol.

lol Magie, you and me both
    I believe if you wear enough pretty lipstick, sparkly jewellery and great shoes, no one will notice the size of your ass

I managed to stay home all day and not spend any money (except for the cleaning lady this morning) all day. Lol.
    I also washed something pink with the white wash. Now all my underware is pink! Not lol.