Page 58 of 96 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast

Thread: Life After Depression

Moderator of Awesomeness magie06's Avatar
    I'm going to frame the landscape and present it that way with my folder. I think we get them back once they've been graded. I'll have to find somewhere to put it.

They’re fantastic!
    I believe if you wear enough pretty lipstick, sparkly jewellery and great shoes, no one will notice the size of your ass

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Paula For This Useful Post:

magie06 (12-10-17)

Haha, loving the funky chicken
    ‘The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it.'
    J. M. Barrie

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Stella180 For This Useful Post:

magie06 (12-10-17)

Morning all. Today has started the way yesterday finished, wet and windy and we have a hurricane promised for Monday! Yikes!
    Aisling and I went to another open night last night at one of the schools in town. It was very informative and very interesting. Aisling has told me that she would rather go to the school that we visited on Wednesday evening. Like I said before I would like her to go with her friends because I believe that she will be happier then. Her friend has said that she wants to go where Aisling goes so we seem to be singing from the same song sheet.
    In other news, I'm going to visit mum this morning. I've to finish tiding up here before I go and I also have to get petrol for the car before I hit the motorway. I should be out of here at 10.

Have a good day magie.

Yes it would certainly be best if Ais can go to the same school as her friends.

Hope you have a good day Magie
    70 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike"

Hope you have a great day lovely.
    “You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf.”
    - Jon Kabat-Zinn

Been to mum's. She was very confused today. She was thinking it was Christmas and then she said it was good Friday. My dad was not in good form. He just sat there reading the paper and ignored everyone in the room. Then when he was finished with the paper, just walked out of the room.

Went to Galway to meet my sister for lunch. Except she forgot all about it and went straight home after work. We'll catch up some other day.

Came home and we went to tesco to do some shopping. Came home and spent an hour and a half doing my exercises. Now my knees are killing me and I've had to take a painkiller. But I'll be okay tomorrow after a good night's sleep.

I've been talking to my friend for the evening. She's in bed with a bad cold and she doesn't know if she will go to her parents house tomorrow.

Sorry it wasn't a good day with Mum lovely. It must be hard for your Dad, does he struggle when she's not so good?
    “You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf.”
    - Jon Kabat-Zinn

Oh hunni, what a crappy day
    I believe if you wear enough pretty lipstick, sparkly jewellery and great shoes, no one will notice the size of your ass