Page 101 of 101 FirstFirst ... 519199100101
Results 1,001 to 1,007 of 1007

Thread: Life After Depression

Actually it was completely honest. I know that I'm not the only person to feel like that about you too. I wish you could see you the way that I see you.
    “You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf.”
    - Jon Kabat-Zinn

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

magie06 (Today)

Moderator of Awesomeness magie06's Avatar
    Great news!! We got WiFi back this morning. I can't believe that I've missed it so much. I've gone over my limit on my phone and I dread the bill I'm going to get! However, We're back up and running and I can chat away to all my friends here and on Facebook and it won't cost me a penny. A good day today!

Woo hoo congrats on getting your wifi back, just downloaded a game on PS4 which was almost 47 gigabytes, I'd hate to think how much it would cost if I wasn't on BT Infinity Unlimited.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    You bring so much love, peace and joy to everyone Magie, you are better than Santa as you're here all year round. xxx
    I'll second that Suzi, Magie is a very special person always willing to help others
    Last edited by OldMike; Today at 04:14 PM.
    70 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike"

5. The Following User Says Thank You to OldMike For This Useful Post:

Suzi (Today)

Moderator of Awesomeness magie06's Avatar
    I spent the afternoon over with mum. My sister Sarah came with me, and our other sister Geraldine was there with mum too. We had a great chat and just spent the afternoon talking about 100 different topics. But it was lovely. I haven't seen Geraldine in ages, we've spoken on the phone and all that but it's not the same. Mum spent a lot of the time fidgeting and wasn't able to take part in any of the conversation but she didn't want to go into the sitting room. I think she was afraid that she might miss something.

That sounds like a lovely day
    I believe if you wear enough pretty lipstick, sparkly jewellery and great shoes, no one will notice the size of your ass

I bet your Mum was completely absorbed surrounded by her girls!
    “You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf.”
    - Jon Kabat-Zinn

I do envy you magie, having lots of sisters and brothers. It must be fantastic at Christmas time, with them and of course the children too. You really can't beat family christmasses with lots of family. I really miss the old days when the cousins were around, a huge turkey and loads of hungry people with silly hats on! I bet your mum loves having you all around her. Nice to hear that the little plump baby boy is doing well! They don't stay in clothes for very long do they?