Page 272 of 302 FirstFirst ... 172222262270271272273274282 ... LastLast
Results 2,711 to 2,720 of 3014

Thread: Flo's Fillosophy

There's never any pressure from here, we know you're snowed under with c***es which I assume has now become a swear word in your home....

Hope you're pacing too though..
    Please always remember that I am always right. I have a framed certificate to prove it.

When in doubt, stop and think... WWSS? (What Would Suzi Say?)
    For more info please see
    THIS thread

*waves to Flo*

Oh no not more Cucking Chrissy C***s I'm sure your little village must be surround by the cake equivalent of the Great Wall of China

Take it easy Flo luv ya babe
    72 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike" - The worst Christmas Joker 2018
    ~~~ Please check out the latest QUIZ (Fun and Games > Quiz) I'm sure you'll find it fun. ~~~

Morning all......Finished the *%**%$+ cakes!!..Yay.....feeling better already. I've been battling anxiety and head demons for nearly 2 weeks, and now I think it's subsiding. It doesn't happen often but when it does...well, I needn't explain because we all go through it from time to time here!! My chooks are wintering in Dunkeswell with my friend Donna. They wouldn't have any sunshine here for months. They were spending quite a bit of time inside they're coop and it was worrying me especially as they're young. So Donna, who has a small holding offered to have them with hers for the winter. She has mammoth greenhouses i.e.35ft wide and 100ft long that are empty, so their coop will go in one and it will be fairly warm in there...her chickens are there too. I'm also going to ask the shop if I can put the rolls etc. in their fridge at night instead of mine. That way I can get in more sleep. I'm slowly eliminating the things that mess with my head, and my New Years resolution is to learn to say NO! Being a people pleaser it's going to be difficult but I'm going to have to be hard! Anyway, we have a nice guy coming in who is going to put our new bathroom in today, so I'd better get on. I'll be back later.xxxxx

There are so many things in that post which are so positive. Well done love.
    Please always remember that I am always right. I have a framed certificate to prove it.

For more info please see
    THIS thread

It’s good to hear you’re putting things in place to ease your anxiety. I’ve been worried about you
    ‘When all else fails, use glitter instead’

Making all those cakes was too much for anyone unless you run a bakery.

Wow your chooks are off for winter hols in a palatial centrally heated greenhouse in Dunkeswell, I can just see them there in their shades dreaming of home while eating fresh worms (do chooks eat worms?).

Good to see you back Flo and remember NO is shorter than YES so say NO unless you want to say YES, you know it makes sense

72 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike" - The worst Christmas Joker 2018
    ~~~ Please check out the latest QUIZ (Fun and Games > Quiz) I'm sure you'll find it fun. ~~~

Thanks for your encouraging posts. Yes Mike, chooks eat anything...well almost anything! As I type, my bathroom is being ripped to pieces!.....thank goodness the old bath is out! Ian has gone into Honiton to order new bathroom suite. Cliff the ripper has gone in too to get some stuff...just me and 2 shell shocked mogs here. I'll get back later.xx

It's very horrible having bathrooms ripped out! I hope you still have use of a loo!
    What's the new bathroom going to be like?

For more info please see
    THIS thread

Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    It's very horrible having bathrooms ripped out! I hope you still have use of a loo!
    What's the new bathroom going to be like?
    We still have the downstairs shower room loo suzi. Well the new bathroom won't look like something out of Ideal Home! Just a much needed 'normal' bath instead of the plunge type bath that was there - only fit for hobbits - new loo and basin, and re-tiling. White rippled tiles with a pale grey marbling and new flooring which will have to be vinyl because of the typical cottage uneven floor. It'll be a damn sight better than it was!

The tiles sounds lovely

How are you today?
    ‘When all else fails, use glitter instead’