Page 270 of 302 FirstFirst ... 170220260268269270271272280 ... LastLast
Results 2,691 to 2,700 of 3014

Thread: Flo's Fillosophy

That sounds like a very good thing to try, love.
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

I know how much the mindfulness groups have helped me love.. Go for it. You're always still loved and thought about here.
    Wibble, wobble, jelly on a plate...

Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    I know how much the mindfulness groups have helped me love.. Go for it. You're always still loved and thought about here.
    I'll second and third that Flo you're a much loved member of the DWD family
    73 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike" - The worst Christmas Joker 2018 & 2019
    ~~~ Please check out the latest QUIZ (Fun and Games > Quiz) I'm sure you'll find it fun. ~~~

4. The Following User Says Thank You to OldMike For This Useful Post:

Flo (26-11-18)

Just for you Flo
    73 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike" - The worst Christmas Joker 2018 & 2019
    ~~~ Please check out the latest QUIZ (Fun and Games > Quiz) I'm sure you'll find it fun. ~~~

6. The Following User Says Thank You to OldMike For This Useful Post:

Flo (26-11-18)

What a nice Teddy Mike!....I'm not going anywhere! I'm on the last phase of the cake-a-thon! I'm on the round ones now. Decorated 4 earlier on. I'm getting there folks! Took up 12 more cake bars and 4 Dundee type ones to the shops. They're thinning out a bit now...I don't feel so swamped. It's Ian's vinyl night tonight...so I'm queen of the remote! (well I am anyway..Ian's got his own tele in the bat cave!) So it's a bit of chilling tonight...I suggest you all do the same!.xxx

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Flo For This Useful Post:

OldMike (26-11-18)

Lovely to see you gorgeous lady. So glad that you're coming out the other side of cake mountain! Bet you're not planning one for yourself this year!
    Wibble, wobble, jelly on a plate...

Hey gorgeous, good to see you
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

I bet you'll not want to see another cake for ages, hope you had a good evening chilling out as queen of the remote.

Saw this and a light bulb moment, must show this to Flo

I like that Mike!...thankyou!!