Page 268 of 302 FirstFirst ... 168218258266267268269270278 ... LastLast
Results 2,671 to 2,680 of 3014

Thread: Flo's Fillosophy

Tee Hee! That's me ok!

Total distance walked today if my pedometer and the fitness tracker I've got round my wrist is to be believed was 2.5 miles.

Now a rather subtle hint

Quiz 7

I think this is called subliminal advertising

You probably missed what I did there but suddenly have this strange urge to do the DWD Quiz 7
    72 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike" - The worst Christmas Joker 2018
    ~~~ Please check out the latest QUIZ (Fun and Games > Quiz) I'm sure you'll find it fun. ~~~

Hope you got some rest this afternoon lovely...
    You know why you've woken so early?
    Please always remember that I am always right. I have a framed certificate to prove it.

When in doubt, stop and think... WWSS? (What Would Suzi Say?)
    For more info please see
    THIS thread

How are you doing, hunni?
    ‘When all else fails, use glitter instead’

Makalulu’s Treasures can be found at https://www.facebook.com/Makalulus-T...1104380701269/

Calling Flo are you okay babes (me being with it ) Not heard from you in over a day, you may be very busy with Crimble coming up so I'll send you these
    72 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike" - The worst Christmas Joker 2018
    ~~~ Please check out the latest QUIZ (Fun and Games > Quiz) I'm sure you'll find it fun. ~~~

Hi all...thanks mike for the cuddles! To be honest I feel shattered! I'm trying my best to not go on my laptop. I've been feeling a bit edgy over the past few days. I'll have to practice what I preach and take it easy. Sorry for lack of contact but if you don't hear from me it'll be because I'm turning everything off for a bit. My New Year's resolution will be to say NO! and do as little as possible and be kinder to me. Getting lots of cuddles from hubby so will take full advantage of it. Hope you're all ok and I'll be back soon.xxx

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Flo For This Useful Post:

OldMike (20-11-18)

Why are you trying not to go on your laptop? Oh hunni, what things can you do to help pace?
    Please always remember that I am always right. I have a framed certificate to prove it.

When in doubt, stop and think... WWSS? (What Would Suzi Say?)
    For more info please see
    THIS thread

‘When all else fails, use glitter instead’

Makalulu’s Treasures can be found at https://www.facebook.com/Makalulus-T...1104380701269/

No problemo Flo take as much time as you need all this cake and sandwich making must take a lot out of you, just try and get some me time.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    Why are you trying not to go on your laptop? Oh hunni, what things can you do to help pace?
    I shall cut out the things that are making me have to pace! Quitting some voluntary stuff for a start! Some of it has got to go.

Quote Originally Posted by OldMike View Post
    No problemo Flo take as much time as you need all this cake and sandwich making must take a lot out of you, just try and get some me time.
    Thanks Mike, I will,