Page 262 of 265 FirstFirst ... 162212252260261262263264 ... LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,620 of 2649

Thread: Flo's Fillosophy

Morning all.....another dismal day! Did a lot of nothing yesterday and hardly looked at my laptop, hence no news! Today is the shop. Then I shall come home and try and rake out some christmas cards. My cousin has finished hers, and Zoe has stopped sending them altogether. I think if you get fed up doing them it's time to call it a day. Ian has caught a huge hornet type thing. We've still got gnats and things flying about, so the 3 frosty mornings we had last week didn't seem to obliterate them! Anyway, have a good day all and I'll pop in later.xx

Giant hornet we need a pic if it was caught unharmed but will give a miss if it was splatted

Have fun at the shop and may your rolls roll off the shelf (must get a man in to level that shelf )
    Last edited by OldMike; 05-11-18 at 11:12 AM. Reason: Typos.
    71 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike"
    ~~~ Please check out the latest QUIZ (Fun and Games > Quiz) I'm sure you'll find it fun. ~~~

OO I hate hornets... Be careful with them around love.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

Flo (06-11-18)

Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    OO I hate hornets... Be careful with them around love.
    Exactly right there hornets are really vicious things so don't go annoying them.
    ~~~ Please check out the latest QUIZ (Fun and Games > Quiz) I'm sure you'll find it fun. ~~~

6. The Following User Says Thank You to OldMike For This Useful Post:

Flo (06-11-18)

Morning all!.....a bit on the murky side here. Never mind. In a little while I'll be going to the dentist to have my impression done for my new tooth! It'll be good to get it out of the way! I'll let you know how I got on. Speak soon. Have a good day.xxxx

Hope it's a good dental visit love and that the weather clears up for you - it's murky here too..

Good luck, hunni
    Come on everybody, join in the QUIZ, I need the competition!

Well my visit to the dentist was a total waste of time! After waiting for half an hour in the waiting room the dental nurse came in to say I may have to wait a further 20 mins as they had an emergency they had to deal with. After another 15 minutes she came in again to say they didn't know when they'd be finished and could I re-schedule the appt.!! So I'm going again on Friday afternoon. I was fuming, but what can you do? Other than that I've been cross stitching all afternoon, and now I'm waiting for hubby to make dinner...homemade burgers, brioche rolls and salad....mega slurp!...so I shall love you and leave you and hope you have a nice evening..xx

That's an absolute pain in the ass Flo, first being kept waiting then having to reschedule. Hopefully some home made burgers should help compensate for the bad day you've had.

So do you know any sewing jokes so try this it's sew good

What do you get when you cross a lamb and a porcupine?
    An animal that can sew its own sweaters.

OO that's so frustrating! Especially when you have to psych yourself up for something like that! I really feel for you love!