Page 261 of 265 FirstFirst ... 161211251259260261262263 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,610 of 2649

Thread: Flo's Fillosophy

Quote Originally Posted by Flo View Post
    Never heard of that one Paula....is it widely available? I should really wear gloves when I wash up anything. It's my fault!
    That's the one I get! Shea butter was something different! I get it in Sainsburys, but you can get it online easily too!
    Quote Originally Posted by Flo View Post
    Hi folks....it's a strange sort of day. It's sunny one minute and black the next! Ian has gone to an auction in Bridport with our next door neighbour for the day. He'll be in 7th heaven! I'm just going to see where the wind blows me. Have a good day all.xx
    Hope you have a wonderful day. It's pouring with rain here!

Hi folks....well it's nearly dark here, but it's been a lovely sunny day. We've spent most of it out shopping. Too nice a day to spend indoors. We had quite a frost this morning and muggins here slipped on a paving slab leading to the shed! Luckily I was wearing a thick coat so it cushioned the fall. No harm done though and I'm still in tact. I'm starting a cross stitch card for Ian for Christmas. It'll make a change from a bought one. Nothing much else to report. Hope you're all well and chipper. I'll have a wander around the forum to see how everyone is. Have a nice evening.xxx

Ouch! Any bruises?
    Come on everybody, join in the QUIZ, I need the competition!

Hope you're okay Flo a fall can shake you up even if you're physically okay.
    71 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike"
    ~~~ Please check out the latest QUIZ (Fun and Games > Quiz) I'm sure you'll find it fun. ~~~

Oh ouch! Hope you're Ok love and that you've and easy and chilled weekend to allow for bruises, shock and soreness....

No bruises that I can see thanks Paula..yes, I'm ok thanks Mike....and yes Suzi..a lot of chilling going on today.

It's a murky, breezy day here today. Done all the mundane everyday chores. I'm about to make a Sachertorte. We shouldn't be eating it really but what the hell, a big bit of what you fancy does you good eh?...will start my cross stitch in earnest today....poor earnest!...other than that not going to do anything. So hope you all have a good chillaxin' day ahead. I'll be back later.

Sachertorte if I don't understand what it is I don't eat it or in other words what is it?

So yas stitching up earnest poor devil

I'll be strolling to lunch shortly, there is a fireworks display tonight at Roe Green cricket club so may go there this evening, bit undecided as yet.

You know what they say "Feel the breeze between your knees" well that's cooled down my assets
    ~~~ Please check out the latest QUIZ (Fun and Games > Quiz) I'm sure you'll find it fun. ~~~

OMG Sachertorte was what my wedding cake was! It was divine!

Quote Originally Posted by OldMike View Post
    Sachertorte if I don't understand what it is I don't eat it or in other words what is it?

So yas stitching up earnest poor devil

I'll be strolling to lunch shortly, there is a fireworks display tonight at Roe Green cricket club so may go there this evening, bit undecided as yet.

You know what they say "Feel the breeze between your knees" well that's cooled down my assets
    Go on..go out and enjoy the fireworks!! Be a devil!!

Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    OMG Sachertorte was what my wedding cake was! It was divine!
    Ooh..what a decadent wedding cake....I'm just about to cut myself a bit....I'll think of you!!xx

Just looked up Sachertorte it's a type of chocky cake sounds delicious a very big slice please.

PS make that two pieces

I did go to the fireworks tried taking some still photos without much success but did video the finale, check my thread tomorrow