Page 232 of 302 FirstFirst ... 132182222230231232233234242282 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,320 of 3014

Thread: Flo's Fillosophy

Quote Originally Posted by Paula View Post
    Those post things work really well, my mum has one. I had to go down the bridge route because my issues were pre posts but, if you need options further down the line, that works for me too
    That's good to know Paula. Hoping the post option will suit me and last for a bit, and if not I'll go down the bridge road.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    I'm still hating them being back... but it is what is it.. Thanks for asking love.

When do your hens arrive love?
    When they're old enough suzi. She can't sex them until they're about 2 weeks old - they do this by seeing if wattles are starting to grow..if so then they're males! I won't tell you how I thought they sexed them!!...duh!

Please always remember that I am always right. I have a framed certificate to prove it.

When in doubt, stop and think... WWSS? (What Would Suzi Say?)
    For more info please see
    THIS thread

Hi folks! I'm 'ere!!....it's been a lonnngggg day! It's been baking day here for me and Ian. I baked the usual cakes and cookies and Ian has made 3 huge blackberry and apple crumbles for a senior citizen lunch tomorrow. So now I'm pacing...or rather doing B all! Watching Vanity Fair that I recorded. Love it! Hope you're all ok! Here's love and hugs to you.xxxx

Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    I can tell by your rofl's that you knew that I was wondering how they'd find 'willies' on little fluffy things like that!! Hee Hee!

I really was!!!

You and Ian are so good doing so much for your local communities..
    Please always remember that I am always right. I have a framed certificate to prove it.

For more info please see
    THIS thread

Hey lovely, thought you were a bit quiet . I’m with Suzi, you are both amazing for your community
    ‘When all else fails, use glitter instead’

Makalulu’s Treasures can be found at https://www.facebook.com/Makalulus-T...1104380701269/

I agree with Paula and Suzi you and Ian are so good for the local community. Mmm blackberry & apple crumble now that's worth 5 extra points for the next quiz, just saying

How do tell the sex of chickens, well you talk to them of course and if she answers it's a girl, if he answers then it's a boy much simpler than looking for willies and wattles.

72 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike" - The worst Christmas Joker 2018
    ~~~ Please check out the latest QUIZ (Fun and Games > Quiz) I'm sure you'll find it fun. ~~~

Morning gorgeous! How's "stuff?"

For more info please see
    THIS thread

*waves* how goes it?
    ‘When all else fails, use glitter instead’

Makalulu’s Treasures can be found at https://www.facebook.com/Makalulus-T...1104380701269/

*boing* *boing* *boing* *jumps in the air, waves and says "how's stuff"* nothing like copying others posts and adding embellishments
    72 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike" - The worst Christmas Joker 2018
    ~~~ Please check out the latest QUIZ (Fun and Games > Quiz) I'm sure you'll find it fun. ~~~