Page 228 of 302 FirstFirst ... 128178218226227228229230238278 ... LastLast
Results 2,271 to 2,280 of 3014

Thread: Flo's Fillosophy

Not being selfish and vain at all Flo, what you need is some virtual bears and virtual pandas x 1000, x 1000 sorry can't do any more pandas as they have to be imported from China Stop press more pandas are here x 1000
    72 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike" - The worst Christmas Joker 2018
    ~~~ Please check out the latest QUIZ (Fun and Games > Quiz) I'm sure you'll find it fun. ~~~

Quote Originally Posted by OldMike View Post
    Not being selfish and vain at all Flo, what you need is some virtual bears and virtual pandas x 1000, x 1000 sorry can't do any more pandas as they have to be imported from China Stop press more pandas are here x 1000
    Ohh!.thankyou Mike for my lovely pandas. Hope all is well with you. Anything planned for today?

Oh hunni, that sucks. I’ve had all sorts of issues losing teeth over the years so I empathise - it makes such an impact on self confidence
    ‘When all else fails, use glitter instead’

Makalulu’s Treasures can be found at https://www.facebook.com/Makalulus-T...1104380701269/

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Paula For This Useful Post:

Flo (02-09-18)

I also have teeth loss issues, I feel for you... hunnipie. I wish I could do more than that, but I don't "do" teeth!
    Please always remember that I am always right. I have a framed certificate to prove it.

When in doubt, stop and think... WWSS? (What Would Suzi Say?)
    For more info please see
    THIS thread

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

Flo (02-09-18)

Hey Flo, how are you? I hope all is OK....
    Please always remember that I am always right. I have a framed certificate to prove it.

For more info please see
    THIS thread

Calling Flo are you managing to get out for walks and make sarnies for the shop? What about the OFC erm Golden Age Club are you still helping out there?
    72 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike" - The worst Christmas Joker 2018
    ~~~ Please check out the latest QUIZ (Fun and Games > Quiz) I'm sure you'll find it fun. ~~~

Hi all.....yes, I'm ok thanks, but have been very busy over the past couple of days helping to put right with Ian two rotten windows upstairs. They'll have to be replaced. I'm miffed having to shell out such a lot of dosh. One thing after another! So much for trying to save. But it's always the way isn't it? One neighbour has paid up for drains, the other one is having a load of work done on his house which is costing thousands but somehow can't seem to find £800 for his drain renewal!!
    Yes Mike, still making sarnies...GA doesn't start again until 26th of this month. I'll be back later to say hello. Take care.xxx

I’m glad one of your neighbours has done what he should - what next with the other? How’s your neck, lovely?
    ‘When all else fails, use glitter instead’

Makalulu’s Treasures can be found at https://www.facebook.com/Makalulus-T...1104380701269/

Wow, this house really does seem to be needed lots of work done to it...... Sorry lovely. I'm not surprised you're a bit miffed!

How's your mood lovely? How's your riding? Any news on the horse front?

For more info please see
    THIS thread

Windows don't last forever especially wooden ones, you could go for hardwood double glazed units rather than the ubiquitous uPVC ones.

Heard anything about getting a horse is that an aye or a neigh, sorry couldn't resist that.

Gah I feel another joke coming on (leave the room now if you're easily offended).

Aren't Venetian blinds wonderful without them it'd be curtains for us all.

Hope you're having a good one Flo.