Page 217 of 302 FirstFirst ... 117167207215216217218219227267 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,170 of 3014

Thread: Flo's Fillosophy

How was your day gorgeous?
    Please always remember that I am always right. I have a framed certificate to prove it.

When in doubt, stop and think... WWSS? (What Would Suzi Say?)
    For more info please see
    THIS thread

Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    Lol! You can qualify as you did slob for the evening!

Hope your shop stint is easy and that your call arrives and is full of good news!
    Yes, had a good stint at the shop. It was nice to have my usual friend back. She's been in Switzerland camping for 4 weeks. It's really nice in the shop now they have AC. When we came home and stepped outside it was like opening an oven door!!!

Quote Originally Posted by OldMike View Post
    Ah you qualify as a evening slobber but I'm sure with sheer determination you can attain the dizzying heights of Slobdom and attain the rank of "All Day Slobber"

Hope the shop stint goes well, and the rolls roll off the shelf and remember don't back in to the bacon slicer and get behind in your work

A bit muggy here so best go out for lunch Have a good one Flo luv ya
    Listen 'ere! I'm the queen of Slobdom!!....slobbed from 5pm until 9pm last night! When do I get my MBS?? Yes, all the rolls and sarnies were gone by 1pm!

Well, I have my apron on and my little blue disposable hair net! 2 cakes in the oven. Four to go then another 12 cookies...apparently, there's a french guy who volunteers in there and he's addicted to them!!...do I mind? NO!!... I doubt I'll see much daylight today until late afternoon, but at least I like baking!! I shall come back later and check in on you all. Have a good day.xxxx

OO What cakes are you baking today?
    It's great that you're getting people hooked on your wares! Hope you get to have some down time too!
    Please always remember that I am always right. I have a framed certificate to prove it.

For more info please see
    THIS thread

Morning all......just come back from Honiton. Sausages in oven, bacon fried, and fridge full of 'fillings'! Well suzi..2 triple choc loaves, 2 fruit loaves, 2 lemon drizzle, and 12 trip. choc chip cookies. Going to meet cousin in Dalwood today for lunch. Catch up on the goss. I shall see what you're all up to. Have a good day.xx

Mmmm triple choc chip cookies you sure know the way to a mans heart, can't linger Custard Club awaits.
    72 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike" - The worst Christmas Joker 2018
    ~~~ Please check out the latest QUIZ (Fun and Games > Quiz) I'm sure you'll find it fun. ~~~

Have a good time, lovely
    ‘When all else fails, use glitter instead’

Makalulu’s Treasures can be found at https://www.facebook.com/Makalulus-T...1104380701269/

OMG those sound delicious! You temptress you....

Hope you're having a good day lovely

For more info please see
    THIS thread

Quote Originally Posted by OldMike View Post
    Mmmm triple choc chip cookies you sure know the way to a mans heart, can't linger Custard Club awaits.
    I'll go and see what you had in a minute!

Quote Originally Posted by Paula View Post
    Have a good time, lovely
    It was thanks Paula

Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    OMG those sound delicious! You temptress you....

Hope you're having a good day lovely
    Had a good day..lunch of Caesar Salad and a bowl of naughty chips!...too much to finish it!

Morning all...waiting for the plumber to come. He's going to put a new ladder radiator in the shower room. Going riding this afternoon. Hope the weather stays fair. It's supposed to be 'partly cloudy' so that's ok. I've just washed the kitchen floor and any laminate I can find. I literally kicked the bucket and it went over the kitchen floor...many bath towels later!! Oh well, suppose I'd better find something else to do. Have a decent day all.xx