Page 216 of 302 FirstFirst ... 116166206214215216217218226266 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,160 of 3014

Thread: Flo's Fillosophy

Quote Originally Posted by Flo View Post
    More kitchen stuff? What kitchen stuff?
    Well basically lots of kitchen stuff, Suzi is having a kitchen make over if you were on Facebook you'd have seen one of her posts "Kitchen planning hell". I'm pretty sure Marc will sort it out.

Flo mosey along to FB and sign up you know you want to
    72 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike" - The worst Christmas Joker 2018
    ~~~ Please check out the latest QUIZ (Fun and Games > Quiz) I'm sure you'll find it fun. ~~~

2. The Following User Says Thank You to OldMike For This Useful Post:

Suzi (04-08-18)

Well... We were gifted a kitchen from someone who was changing theirs and ours was so rubbish - only useable work surface was 80cm in length and with a 4 burner oven... Well then we got a bargain on a range cooker.... and we were starting the prep work and by the time I got back from my MBSR course yesterday lovely husband had made a start using our "we think it'll work" kitchen plan, rather than waiting for the pro one Jarre was doing... So now I have 1/2 a kitchen ish...
    Please always remember that I am always right. I have a framed certificate to prove it.

When in doubt, stop and think... WWSS? (What Would Suzi Say?)
    For more info please see
    THIS thread

Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    Well... We were gifted a kitchen from someone who was changing theirs and ours was so rubbish - only useable work surface was 80cm in length and with a 4 burner oven... Well then we got a bargain on a range cooker.... and we were starting the prep work and by the time I got back from my MBSR course yesterday lovely husband had made a start using our "we think it'll work" kitchen plan, rather than waiting for the pro one Jarre was doing... So now I have 1/2 a kitchen ish...
    Ummmm....!!!

Well all I'm doing today is slobbing out!....I've prepped all the rolls etc for tomorrow, washed a pair of curtains, been for a drive and now I'm doing B all! Lovely! Nothing to report from here....hope you're all having a relaxing Sunday. Stay cool. Speak tomorrow.xxx

Lol that’s not exactly slobbing out! Hope you’re nice and cool yourself
    ‘When all else fails, use glitter instead’

Makalulu’s Treasures can be found at https://www.facebook.com/Makalulus-T...1104380701269/

That does not sound like slobbing out....
    Please always remember that I am always right. I have a framed certificate to prove it.

For more info please see
    THIS thread

Nope not my definition of slobbing out either now I can give you a few lessons on slobbing out for a small fee
    72 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike" - The worst Christmas Joker 2018
    ~~~ Please check out the latest QUIZ (Fun and Games > Quiz) I'm sure you'll find it fun. ~~~

Hi all....well I'm not a fully fledged and paid up member of the 'Mutual Slobbing Out Society'!....but I did slob from about 4.30pm until bedtime yesterday! ...don't I at least half qualify??.....I'm waiting for my best friend to call me. She wants to run a couple of things by me! Dunno what! I shall do my 12-2 stint at the shop today, then may rest after that. Ian is doing the vinyl night so I'll have the house to myself. It's still muggy here but cloudy...I'm ok with that. I shall say hello now. Have a good day allxxx

Lol! You can qualify as you did slob for the evening!

Hope your shop stint is easy and that your call arrives and is full of good news!

For more info please see
    THIS thread

Ah you qualify as a evening slobber but I'm sure with sheer determination you can attain the dizzying heights of Slobdom and attain the rank of "All Day Slobber"

Hope the shop stint goes well, and the rolls roll off the shelf and remember don't back in to the bacon slicer and get behind in your work

A bit muggy here so best go out for lunch Have a good one Flo luv ya
    Last edited by OldMike; 06-08-18 at 12:32 PM. Reason: Typos.