Thread: Flo's Fillosophy

I love Worzel!
    Hope the day has turned out well love.
    Why are the neighbours refusing to pay?

Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    I love Worzel!
    Hope the day has turned out well love.
    Why are the neighbours refusing to pay?
    Because of the cost suzi!! It cost us £2,500 to have it done, so really it's only about £800 they have to pay each! The first drain people charged us £800. That included camera and an extremely powerful water power jet, call out fee and VAT. Donna and her boys brought in a digger for three days and put a new pipe in, re-concreted the path etc. We could charge them for reinstating the garden but we aren't. One drives a Porsche and the other an 18 plate Audi convertible!! Not heard a thing from them since Ian dropped in the invoice and land registry details. Their gripe is that the people Ian used to come out on an emergency basis was far too expensive, but what do you do if you've only lived here 18 months and there's poo coming up through the manhole?? The drains are a Y shape. Their drains join onto our main drain! Anyway we're getting legal advice about it.

Sorry I'm late folks. Been making Flapjacks for the shop. Going out at 1pm for a nag lesson. I'll let you know how I got on and get back later. Hope you're all well and have a good day.xx

Enjoy!
    Come on everybody, join in the QUIZ, I need the competition!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Paula For This Useful Post:

Flo (31-07-18)

I don't blame you at all for the action you took re the drains! It's madness that they won't just pay up!

Enjoy the riding lesson lovely!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

Flo (31-07-18)

Suzi's very good at giving Nag lessons , not nagging just steering in the right direction *ducks*

Flo have riding your thoroughbred mare
    71 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike"
    ~~~ Please check out the latest QUIZ (Fun and Games > Quiz) I'm sure you'll find it fun. ~~~

9. The Following User Says Thank You to OldMike For This Useful Post:

Flo (31-07-18)

Hi folks!...I'm exhausted!! The nag lesson was interesting! It went well...a bit wobbly to start with but I got the hang of it after a bit.....she says with a wan smile! The problem was at the end when I tried to get off! I got my foot jammed round the back of the saddle twice! I felt such an idiot. In the end she had to yank it off the back!! Hee Hee! But I enjoyed it all the same. I shall go again. I got home and Ian told me that the shop had rung to say that all the stuff that I took in this morning at 7.30, had gone by 12! So Ian and I have just finished making a bumper load of rolls, sarnies etc and the fridge is jam packed with stuff. Tomorrow is my baking day when I'll make loads of cakes - I enjoy that. So that's that really. I hope you all had a good day....I shall spend more time tomorrow to say hello to everyone..but I hope all is ok with you all and have a lovely evening.xxx

That sounds remarkably busy! You're obviously doing sobering right with the rolls and sarnies of they are selling out fast!

Morning gorgeous lady! What’s on the agenda today?
    Come on everybody, join in the QUIZ, I need the competition!

Quote Originally Posted by OldMike View Post
    ... Flo have riding your thoroughbred mare
    Another case of Mike deliberately missing a word out, if you guessed "fun" then you receive a signed certificate entitled Mike's missing word eagle eyed spotter

Be sure to look out for other missing words

Flo talk about getting your foot caught behind the saddle that's nothing you should see me struggle putting on a car seat belt now that's what true idiot looks like main thing is you had fun

Wooo hooo your cakes are selling like erm "hot cakes"

Have a lovely day Flo.
    71 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike"
    ~~~ Please check out the latest QUIZ (Fun and Games > Quiz) I'm sure you'll find it fun. ~~~