Page 201 of 207 FirstFirst ... 101151191199200201202203 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,010 of 2067

Thread: Flo's Fillosophy

Morning...what's left of it!....Well Seth and Ian have gone to Lyme. Ian says he got up twice in the night and didn't know where he was! I'm going to rename him Goldilocks!..he ended up sleeping in the wrong bedroom is a small single bed I make up for little ones that stay!! He had a shower this morning and I couldn't understand why his and our towels were dry. Then I couldn't find the bath mat!..you can work that one out!..he's very helpful. He watered the garden last night, emptied the bin for me this morning, and did a bit of washing up. He's a sweetie and is having a nice time. Just wish he'd eat more. I shall be going to the shop at 12, then coming home and slobbing out for the rest of the day. They're both going to vinyl night tonight and will have dinner at the pub....I shall dominate the settee and remote and eat a Tesco Finest ready meal. Lazy or what?
    I have just enough time to prep a few things for the sarnies. I shall come back later. Have a good day all.xxx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Flo For This Useful Post:

OldMike (09-07-18)

Oh bless him!
    Hope you're having a good time in the shop!
    Today I aim to be the best person I can be.
    That mean that yesterday or tomorrow I might be a better person,
    but today's best is more than good enough for today.

Sounds like he’s having a great time!
    Sometimes the best thing you can do is not think, not wonder, not imagine, not obsess. Just breathe and have faith that everything will work out for the best.

Morning folks!.....this is the first chance I've had to sit down with poota. Ian and Seth have gone to the tip to get rid of garden rubbish. It was a very short night!! I think I got 4 hours sleep max! Seth was up three times, and once I'm woken that's it..I can't get back again. So eyes like 2 wotnots in the snow!..He's going tomorrow. It's been lovely having him but he's out of his comfort zone, although he's enjoyed himself itms!
    I've put the washing on the line, and done some normal everyday chores, but that's about it. I shall watch some tennis today and sew the buttons on Jen's cardi.Hope you all have a good day.xx

Have fun watching the tennis Flo, did Seth enjoy the vinyl night yesterday?

What are wotnots in the snow is that like bubbles in the custard, mmmm custard
    71 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike"
    ~~~ Please check out the latest quiz (Fun and Games > Quiz) I'm sure you'll find it fun. ~~~

I'm glad he's had a lovely time! Sorry you were up lots though..

Morning Flo how are you today, is Seth still at your house?

I expect you're busy so I'll pop back later
    71 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike"
    ~~~ Please check out the latest quiz (Fun and Games > Quiz) I'm sure you'll find it fun. ~~~

Hi all.....Seth's carer has just arrived. It's getting hot again here and I'm hot and bothered!! I'm going to watch the tennis and chill for a bit..it's been a full on few days but Seth's been as good as gold.. I'll be back later...have a good day..xxx

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Flo For This Useful Post:

OldMike (11-07-18)

Hope you've enjoyed the tennis lovely x

Is anyone watching the football???.....you can hear England supporters from the pub at our cottage!!...everyone has their flags out, and a tractor went down the road earlier on with a flag hanging out the window. Keep your fingers crossed!