Page 200 of 275 FirstFirst ... 100150190198199200201202210250 ... LastLast
Results 1,991 to 2,000 of 2744

Thread: Flo's Fillosophy

A choc ice yes me please

I've been out for a nice lunch at the Boundary Stone, had to have my Pepsi Max in a squidgy plastic beaker as no glass glasses available because of the England match (full details later on my thread when I've got my energy back) been asleep in my chair for an hour must be old age creeping up on me as Catherine Zeta Jones said to Michael Douglas.

Enjoy watching watching tennis whether supporting our lad or ogling Djokovic
    71 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike"
    ~~~ Please check out the latest QUIZ (Fun and Games > Quiz) I'm sure you'll find it fun. ~~~

2. The Following User Says Thank You to OldMike For This Useful Post:

Suzi (07-07-18)

Lol, tennis is all yours ladies... Hope you're cool and resting lovely.

Morning Flo no Wimbledon today (isn't the first Sunday a rest day) so what have you got planned, are Fluff and Fang okay? How are you, how is your sore tootsie/foot improving I hope, has Seth arrived? Wow all these questions I am a nosy so and so
    ~~~ Please check out the latest QUIZ (Fun and Games > Quiz) I'm sure you'll find it fun. ~~~

Hello gorgeous!

Hi folks!....I can't stop..thanks for your posts. Our visitor Seth is here with us. Bless him. I'm feeling a bit on edge! He does quite a bit of walking about! He's with Ian at the moment so taking the opportunity just to sit down and catch my breath! I can't settle and relax at the moment. I'll be back later when I'm able to chill a bit!.... I'm going to have to try and pace!...talk in a bit.xx

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Flo For This Useful Post:

OldMike (08-07-18)

I've got a minute to spare....phew!.....Seth arrived with one of his carers this morning. He's a lovely lad but 'full on'! He needs constant stimulation, this way he doesn't pace up and down so much. His carer has explained his medication which are in small type of vacuum packed cells. But I've phoned his mum and she has explained everything....basically take 'teatime' and 'night time' meds together. Ian is cooking dinner and we're being civilised and sitting at the table tonight. It's a bit cooler now. Have a nice evening all....xx

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Flo For This Useful Post:

OldMike (08-07-18)

Hope things have calmed down a bit! Is he on helping with the lunch orders tomorrow morning? Sweeping the floor?

Have fun with Seth today!
    ‘When all else fails, use glitter instead’

Morning Flo expect you're very busy with Seth as a guest, making sarnies, looking after Fluff & Fang and training Ian in the art of sarnie making

Morning Flo! How are you lovely?