Page 193 of 205 FirstFirst ... 93143183191192193194195203 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,930 of 2049

Thread: Flo's Fillosophy

Hmmmm. my reply to you Mike seems to have got mixed in with yours!!!! Umm I've been looking everywhere for Fluff! Started to get worried, then I heard a feeble squeak coming from the front door...silly sausage has been out all night!! They can't get from the front to the back! Good job it's warm eh? Today I'm taking it easy...I think I may have said that yesterday. Ended up making a batch of cakes. So I shall go nowhere and get back to you properly later. Time for another cuppa.xx

Hope it's a quiet day for you lovely x
    Today I aim to be the best person I can be.
    That mean that yesterday or tomorrow I might be a better person,
    but today's best is more than good enough for today.

I'm surprised Fluff can't get from the front to the back, cats can usually find a way climbing fences and climbing trees etc so they get where they want, unless Fluff is dropping the hint never mind a cat flap round the back we need one round the front and I'm gonna squeak outside the front door till I get one

Mmmm more cakes, btw Flo I like my cakes 9" x 9" x 1" so they'll fit through my letterbox

Have a good day Flo and stay cool
    71 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike"
    ~~~ Please check out the latest quiz (Fun and Games > Quiz) I'm sure you'll find it fun. ~~~

Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    Hope it's a quiet day for you lovely x
    I intend to stay cool today suzi.x

Quote Originally Posted by OldMike View Post
    I'm surprised Fluff can't get from the front to the back, cats can usually find a way climbing fences and climbing trees etc so they get where they want, unless Fluff is dropping the hint never mind a cat flap round the back we need one round the front and I'm gonna squeak outside the front door till I get one

Mmmm more cakes, btw Flo I like my cakes 9" x 9" x 1" so they'll fit through my letterbox

Have a good day Flo and stay cool
    Fluff wasn't in the front row when brains were dished out, that's why I love her! There is a cat flap at the front garden end of the lean-to. But it was shut! We have to keep it shut because of tripod up the road. It keeps coming in and pinching their food! She would have gone out the front door at some stage and fallen asleep somewhere!

Quote Originally Posted by Flo View Post

Fluff wasn't in the front row when brains were dished out, that's why I love her! There is a cat flap at the front garden end of the lean-to. But it was shut! We have to keep it shut because of tripod up the road. It keeps coming in and pinching their food! She would have gone out the front door at some stage and fallen asleep somewhere!
    Is Tripod a three legged cat if so tell him to hop it
    ~~~ Please check out the latest quiz (Fun and Games > Quiz) I'm sure you'll find it fun. ~~~

She sounds amazing!
    Hope you're staying cool and having a lovely day.

Morning Flo at a loose end how about trying the *cough* DWD quiz *cough*

Whatever you decide to do today Flo have fun eat cake (or scones with jam/cream) and drink mocha

8. The Following User Says Thank You to OldMike For This Useful Post:

Suzi (30-06-18)

Hope today is a good one gorgeous x

Quote Originally Posted by OldMike View Post
    Morning Flo at a loose end how about trying the *cough* DWD quiz *cough*

Whatever you decide to do today Flo have fun eat cake (or scones with jam/cream) and drink mocha
    Oh don't worry Mike..I will!...that is if I can stand the sight of cake!!

Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    Hope today is a good one gorgeous x
    Thanks love.x

Oh dear..I am late! ...I've been up since the crack of ice!..making **%"*** scones and cupcakes for tomorrow's cream tea. But I don't really mind if I'm honest. I'll be glad when it's over because there's a woman there I don't particularly get on with. It's supposed to be stormy tomorrow. Should be interesting! Anyway..have a good day all. I'm going to do some more knitting and maybe a bit of eating!.xx