Page 192 of 239 FirstFirst ... 92142182190191192193194202 ... LastLast
Results 1,911 to 1,920 of 2389

Thread: Flo's Fillosophy

Librarian and chief holder of antiquities and biscuits Jaquaia's Avatar
    There is no such thing as a too big cake!!!!
    Tn prdu, jhami s rcbro

Your cake is too big give them a spoon and fork and that'll sort it

Flo does your door bell play this tune The Rigga Ding Dong Song

Thank me later
    Last edited by OldMike; 27-06-18 at 07:25 PM. Reason: Adding more info.
    71 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike"
    ~~~ Please check out the latest QUIZ (Fun and Games > Quiz) I'm sure you'll find it fun. ~~~

Too big cake? I'm sorry, I've never heard of such a thing and I've spent years - decades in fact doing extensive research into cake of all manner and I'm yet to find one "too big!" Stupid people!
    Your left foot - mine is my right ankle triples in size and it's so sore to move! I've found tonic water and elevation with a fan blowing on it helpful!
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    Courage to change the things I can,
    And wisdom to know the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by OldMike View Post
    Your cake is too big give them a spoon and fork and that'll sort it

Flo does your door bell play this tune The Rigga Ding Dong Song

Thank me later
    I think next time I'll hand out a shovel with my cakes! Yes, the doorbell sounds just like that Mike

Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    Too big cake? I'm sorry, I've never heard of such a thing and I've spent years - decades in fact doing extensive research into cake of all manner and I'm yet to find one "too big!" Stupid people!
    Your left foot - mine is my right ankle triples in size and it's so sore to move! I've found tonic water and elevation with a fan blowing on it helpful!
    I'm just going to have to call in the squidgy cake police! Wot? do you soak your foot in tonic water or drink it??... maybe it's the quinine! I can do the elevation bit but haven't got a fan! Thanks for the tip though suzi!

It's early...it's impossible to sleep lying next to a 16 stone radiator!! Fed the cats....might go into Honiton early.....might even have a mocha!!...the possibilities are endless!! Mind you, it is beautiful looking out the window. Have a good morning all.xx

Moderator of Awesomeness magie06's Avatar
    Thank goodness my radiator gets up at 5. Then I can stretch out and lie on the cooler spot on the bed!

A 16 stone radiator wow that's a big 'un I see you've got your priorities right Flo feeding Fluff and Fang, well fed cats = happy household

Definitely treat yourself to a mocha you deserve it.

Re. Oversized cakes just Googled it the results as follows "Error not found"

Try not to walk too much with your swollen left foot, remedy plonk yourself in a chair and let the 16 stone radiator feed you cake and mocha
    71 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike"
    ~~~ Please check out the latest QUIZ (Fun and Games > Quiz) I'm sure you'll find it fun. ~~~

As I cant bear anything touching my leg, I spend half the night pushing him back over his side of the bed. He doesnt even wake up any more . I advocate a bigger bed, Flo!
    Come on everybody, join in the QUIZ, I need the competition!

You do drink the tonic water and it is the quinine! Also helps restless legs syndrome!
    Your day sounds lovely, please be careful out in the heat too love please!
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    Courage to change the things I can,
    And wisdom to know the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by magie06 View Post
    Thank goodness my radiator gets up at 5. Then I can stretch out and lie on the cooler spot on the bed!
    You've got it just right Magie...maybe I could push Ian out at 5am!

Quote Originally Posted by OldMike View Post
    A 16 stone radiator wow that's a big 'un I see you've got your priorities right Flo feeding Fluff and Fang, well fed cats = happy household

Definitely treat yourself to a mocha you deserve it. It was scrummy Mike!...."error not found"?

Re. Oversized cakes just Googled it the results as follows "Error not found"

Try not to walk too much with your swollen left foot, remedy plonk yourself in a chair and let the 16 stone radiator feed you cake and mocha
    Quote Originally Posted by Paula View Post
    As I can’t bear anything touching my leg, I spend half the night pushing him back over his side of the bed. He doesn’t even wake up any more . I advocate a bigger bed, Flo!
    You've got the right idea Paula, we've got a king size bed and if we get another one that's bigger we wouldn't be able to get in the bedroom!!

Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    You do drink the tonic water and it is the quinine! Also helps restless legs syndrome!
    Your day sounds lovely, please be careful out in the heat too love please!
    I managed to stay in for most of the day to avoid the heat. I've started to drink tonic water, so I'll let you if I find a difference. Thanks suzi.