Page 182 of 302 FirstFirst ... 82132172180181182183184192232282 ... LastLast
Results 1,811 to 1,820 of 3014

Thread: Flo's Fillosophy

Hi all....phew! Just come back from Taunton having been on a shopping expedition. It's their Summer Festival and lots going on. Managed to get everything I needed, also managed to get some sparkly buttons for Jen's party cardi....this cardi has been in production for months! I'll have to get it finished because Z and the 2 kids are coming next month. I'll have to get my finger out. Weather is all over the place!!...sunny, cloudy, rainy..and sometimes the whole lot in one go! I'm going to knit this afternoon. Ian has gone to Otter Auctions to see if he can find anything for his and 2 others new venture..that being The Treasure Shed. I hope you're all having a decent day. I'll check back in later to see how everyone is.xx

The Treasure Shed, very interesting Have fun knitting Flo, weather variable here too.
    72 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike" - The worst Christmas Joker 2018
    ~~~ Please check out the latest QUIZ (Fun and Games > Quiz) I'm sure you'll find it fun. ~~~

Person of great awesomeness magie06's Avatar
    Weather is the same here. I've hung out and taken in the same clothes from the line since Thursday!

The treasure shed? Do we ask?
    Sounds like you've had a lovely day?!
    Please always remember that I am always right. I have a framed certificate to prove it.

When in doubt, stop and think... WWSS? (What Would Suzi Say?)
    For more info please see
    THIS thread

Quote Originally Posted by OldMike View Post
    The Treasure Shed, very interesting Have fun knitting Flo, weather variable here too.
    I was knitting away merrily Mike until I noticed something very odd in the pattern!.Aaagghhh!...there was a misprint in the pattern and I've had to rip it back and re do it! BUM!

Quote Originally Posted by magie06 View Post
    Weather is the same here. I've hung out and taken in the same clothes from the line since Thursday!
    I've ended up TD'ing all mine Magie! It's much cooler too. Washing is a pain!

Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    The treasure shed? Do we ask?
    Sounds like you've had a lovely day?!
    Why not?...Ian and co are opening an antique/curios shop. Carol and Donna are collectors too and have a load of stuff. The idea is to make some money and enjoy it too...they're even selling furniture. Donna has 2 American barns where she stores a lot of stuff. It'll be interesting to see what happens.

That sounds like my perfect job!
    ‘When all else fails, use glitter instead’

Guardian of the North and kipper holder Angie's Avatar
    Sounds like they are going to have fun, am sorry you had to rip your knitting back hunni its a pain when that happens, I have to do the same with a bracelet I made at some point

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Angie For This Useful Post:

Flo (17-06-18)

The Treasure Shed sounds amazing! What a lot of fun too!
    Please always remember that I am always right. I have a framed certificate to prove it.

When in doubt, stop and think... WWSS? (What Would Suzi Say?)
    For more info please see
    THIS thread

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

Flo (17-06-18)

Morning!.....It's a bit dismal here today. It started out nice and sunny, but now we have grey skies and the odd spit of rain. My mop broke this morning - the second one! - so have washed the kitchen floor by hand. Done some hoovering and other odds n sods. Now I'm going to chill for a bit and do some kernitting... I might even watch a football match. Have a pleasant day all with whomever you're with!...I'll be back later...xx

Guardian of the North and kipper holder Angie's Avatar
    Awwww hate it when things like that happen,

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Angie For This Useful Post:

Flo (17-06-18)