Page 163 of 265 FirstFirst ... 63113153161162163164165173213263 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,630 of 2649

Thread: Flo's Fillosophy

Librarian and chief holder of antiquities and biscuits Jaquaia's Avatar
    Not a fan of fruit cake here either
    Tn prdu, jhami s rcbro

Quote Originally Posted by Flo View Post
    I'm sitting here in semi darkness waiting for the storm to 'let go'...it's seriously close out and the birds have stopped singing! Ooerr!! Waiting for the big bang. Have a nice evening all. Spexak to you all tomorrow....night night!xx
    I'd welcome a storm to clear the air too!

Morning....well we had a lot of lightning but not a lot of thunder. It's much the same today. Muggy. Not a lot to report. Hope to get some knitting in today and a bit of housework. Other than that...Nada! Have a good day all.

Morning, lovely!
    Come on everybody, join in the QUIZ, I need the competition!

Quote Originally Posted by Flo View Post
    Morning....well we had a lot of lightning but not a lot of thunder. It's much the same today. Muggy. Not a lot to report. Hope to get some knitting in today and a bit of housework. Other than that...Nada! Have a good day all.
    Apparently tomorrow it'll be Muggy followed by Tuggy, Weggy, Thuggy & Friggy

I'm glad you avoided the heavy rains and flooding plus Fluff and Fang will be happy there wasn't much thunder.
    71 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike"
    ~~~ Please check out the latest QUIZ (Fun and Games > Quiz) I'm sure you'll find it fun. ~~~

We had the most amazing storm last night! The lightning was awesome! The thunder really loud and lots of rain - of course after I'd spent ages watering the garden lol

A day of knitting sounds lovely!

Moderator of Awesomeness magie06's Avatar
    I hope your anxiety wasn't too bad during the storm Flo. A day of knitting sounds a lot better than a day of doing housework. The only place housework comes before knitting is in the dictionary! Enjoy your day.

Quote Originally Posted by OldMike View Post
    Apparently tomorrow it'll be Muggy followed by Tuggy, Weggy, Thuggy & Friggy

I'm glad you avoided the heavy rains and flooding plus Fluff and Fang will be happy there wasn't much thunder.
    Where DO you get them from??..

Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    We had the most amazing storm last night! The lightning was awesome! The thunder really loud and lots of rain - of course after I'd spent ages watering the garden lol

A day of knitting sounds lovely!
    It's called sods law suzi!...we must have had your leftovers!...a lot of lightening but not a lot of banging!

Quote Originally Posted by magie06 View Post
    I hope your anxiety wasn't too bad during the storm Flo. A day of knitting sounds a lot better than a day of doing housework. The only place housework comes before knitting is in the dictionary! Enjoy your day.
    Hee Hee! I like it!..I don't like thunder much. As a small child it used to make me heave with fright!!....thank you magie...

Guardian of the North and kipper holder Angie's Avatar
    I hate thunder and lightening hope today ha been a good day hunni

Any plans for bank holiday Monday? Though I bet its busy with holidaymakers in your part of the world
    Come on everybody, join in the QUIZ, I need the competition!