Page 153 of 207 FirstFirst ... 53103143151152153154155163203 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 2067

Thread: Flo's Fillosophy

That's fantastic Flo I'm so proud of you

Have a good time lunching with the OFC members as an OF myself I'd love to go to your OFC it sounds lots of fun. Oop north here in Manchester we don't have OFC's for we are far too refined so we have La Di Dah Custard Clubs and drink our coffee with our little pinky in the air
    71 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike"
    ~~~ Please check out the latest quiz (Fun and Games > Quiz) I'm sure you'll find it fun. ~~~

Moderator of Awesomeness magie06's Avatar
    You are amazing, do you know that? I'm so proud of you and all that you have achieved.

I agree with Magie. I'm so proud of you for going - it'd have been much easier to not go and not have opened up to a group of strangers. I think you should be seriously impressed with yourself. I'm glad Ian noticed too.
    Today I aim to be the best person I can be.
    That mean that yesterday or tomorrow I might be a better person,
    but today's best is more than good enough for today.

Well done you! That canít have been easy but thatís a big hurdle leapt over
    Sometimes the best thing you can do is not think, not wonder, not imagine, not obsess. Just breathe and have faith that everything will work out for the best.

Guardian of the North and kipper holder Angie's Avatar
    Brilliant tht it went well hunni you are so amazing

Quote Originally Posted by OldMike View Post
    That's fantastic Flo I'm so proud of you

Have a good time lunching with the OFC members as an OF myself I'd love to go to your OFC it sounds lots of fun. Oop north here in Manchester we don't have OFC's for we are far too refined so we have La Di Dah Custard Clubs and drink our coffee with our little pinky in the air
    Air! Hair lair!!....we're refaned too!!......oh! so you go to Creme Anglaise clubs then? Dine hair, in cucumber sandwich land, our pinkies are put to much better use! We don't dip them in our Earl Grey!!.....ahem...forgot myself there.....trying to speak proper like for our Royal Wedding street party!....ttfn!

Quote Originally Posted by magie06 View Post
    You are amazing, do you know that? I'm so proud of you and all that you have achieved.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    I agree with Magie. I'm so proud of you for going - it'd have been much easier to not go and not have opened up to a group of strangers. I think you should be seriously impressed with yourself. I'm glad Ian noticed too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paula View Post
    Well done you! That can’t have been easy but that’s a big hurdle leapt over
    Quote Originally Posted by Angie View Post
    Brilliant tht it went well hunni you are so amazing

Ummmm! pressed the wrong button!....just wanted to say thanks for all your nice posts. It's nice to be thought of as amazing, but everyone here is amazing! Yes, it was a little nerve wracking but I think next week will be a little easier. First time is always the worst. I make things difficult for myself at times, but maybe we all do. Lots of pandas to everyone...and have a lovely evening.xx

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Flo For This Useful Post:

OldMike (16-05-18)

Trust me, I have some understanding of exactly how amazing it is that you have been sober for as long as you have.... i have the utmost respect for you.
    Today I aim to be the best person I can be.
    That mean that yesterday or tomorrow I might be a better person,
    but today's best is more than good enough for today.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

Angie (16-05-18),OldMike (17-05-18)

Quote Originally Posted by Flo View Post
    Ummmm! pressed the wrong button!....just wanted to say thanks for all your nice posts. It's nice to be thought of as amazing, but everyone here is amazing! Yes, it was a little nerve wracking but I think next week will be a little easier. First time is always the worst. I make things difficult for myself at times, but maybe we all do. Lots of pandas to everyone...and have a lovely evening.xx
    Here's a panda right back at ya Flo sleep well lovely lady
    71 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike"
    ~~~ Please check out the latest quiz (Fun and Games > Quiz) I'm sure you'll find it fun. ~~~

Morning......it's supposed to be warm and sunny here but it's breezy and very cool. Today Ian and I are going to Topsham to see what it's like. I think it may be a little harbour town. We haven't been out together properly for ages. It will be a nice break. Had a good time with the girls yesterday. It's good to catch up. We enjoy each others company and have a good laugh. Nothing much to report, so I'll be back later. Have a good day all.xx