Page 103 of 205 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153203 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 2049

Thread: Flo's Fillosophy

I'd love to, but I don't drink if we've got anyone else's children here - you never know if you might have to drive...
    Lol,amazing nanny for tonight...
    Today I aim to be the best person I can be.
    That mean that yesterday or tomorrow I might be a better person,
    but today's best is more than good enough for today.

Yes, that's true! Considerate thinking that. You can't rule out sods law.......

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Flo For This Useful Post:

Suzi (17-03-18)

Morning!.....well who would've thunk it. We're under about 4 inches plus of snow here at the moment and it's bucketing down as I type. There's a wind but you can't hear it. Looking out the window and everything is silent except for the clock ticking and the WM drum whirring round. What's it like with all of you? How did the sleepover go suzi? Hope they all enjoyed themselves and you're not too tired...at least you don't have lots of little hairy faces waiting for you to get up...except for Marc's of course! Anyway, stay warm all.

Wow! 4 inches? We've only got about 1 and I was hoping for a snow week... Please send your snow up to me!
    Sleepover was lovely! I've not heard her laugh so much in ages. The two girls she's got over are truly lovely, polite, funny, truly lovely.

Are you going out to...
    Today I aim to be the best person I can be.
    That mean that yesterday or tomorrow I might be a better person,
    but today's best is more than good enough for today.

Itís quite deep here too - which means Iím housebound until it goes

How are you feeling, Flo?
    Sometimes the best thing you can do is not think, not wonder, not imagine, not obsess. Just breathe and have faith that everything will work out for the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    Wow! 4 inches? We've only got about 1 and I was hoping for a snow week... Please send your snow up to me!
    Sleepover was lovely! I've not heard her laugh so much in ages. The two girls she's got over are truly lovely, polite, funny, truly lovely.

Are you going out to...
    Hee! Hee!....I'll chuck a bit your way!! Glad she had a lovely time. It'll give her a boost. Stay warm kid!

Quote Originally Posted by Paula View Post
    It’s quite deep here too - which means I’m housebound until it goes

How are you feeling, Flo?
    I'm ok thanks love, I went over to see Phil who's 84....but a very young 84. He's got the right idea, he's going over to the pub for lunch and a couple of pints, and then coming home to watch tv with a scotch or 2! Let's hope this white stuff disappears soon. I get cabin fever too....along with everyone else! A young couple were walking their puppy Dulux dog, and his muzzle was covered in snow - obviously pushing the snow along with his nose! - all you could see was this large ball of snow with 2 eyes peering out of it. Awww.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Flo For This Useful Post:

Suzi (18-03-18)

Guardian of the North and kipper holder Angie's Avatar
    Took people hours to get home from work last night even the main roads were awful and no buses as they stopped all of them at 5:15 pm, stay safe hunni please x

Quote Originally Posted by Flo View Post
    Hee! Hee!....I'll chuck a bit your way!! Glad she had a lovely time. It'll give her a boost. Stay warm kid!

I'm ok thanks love, I went over to see Phil who's 84....but a very young 84. He's got the right idea, he's going over to the pub for lunch and a couple of pints, and then coming home to watch tv with a scotch or 2! Let's hope this white stuff disappears soon. I get cabin fever too....along with everyone else! A young couple were walking their puppy Dulux dog, and his muzzle was covered in snow - obviously pushing the snow along with his nose! - all you could see was this large ball of snow with 2 eyes peering out of it. Awww.
    I think I'll go to the pub for lunch too as the inch or so of snow seems to be melting.

A puppy with snow on his nose called Dulux that certainly paints a picture

Are you going across the road to the pub for lunch too Flo?

So if you're in or out shake it all about and have fun I do come out with some tripe at times
    71 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike"
    ~~~ Please check out the latest quiz (Fun and Games > Quiz) I'm sure you'll find it fun. ~~~

Quote Originally Posted by Angie View Post
    Took people hours to get home from work last night even the main roads were awful and no buses as they stopped all of them at 5:15 pm, stay safe hunni please x
    You too love.xx

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Flo For This Useful Post:

Angie (18-03-18)

Good idea Mike. It's not melting here and we have about 6 inches now, and it's still chucking it down. Yes, go to the pub. Free warmth and something with custard!!