Page 102 of 275 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112152202 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 2744

Thread: Flo's Fillosophy

Guardian of the North and kipper holder Angie's Avatar
    Its snowing here has been all night not stuck to the roads yet though at least!

Let's hope it doesn't stick! Are you working an early or late?

It's snowing here too. Today is sleepover night.. But it's OK 'coz even if it snows heavily Marc says he can drive them home tomorrow lol

Have a good day love, try to get some rest during the day - duvet and movies

We’ve got flurries - it’s hard to believe I had the back door wide open yesterday cos it was so warm and springlike!
    ‘When all else fails, use glitter instead’

Guardian of the North and kipper holder Angie's Avatar
    Late so 12:30 to 9 pm just had some sun that melted it a bit from the cars but that's now gone in again!

Quote Originally Posted by Flo View Post
    Morning everyone......it's trying to snow here. Not again pleeeeeaaaase! The novelty has worn off! I was up about 6am (usual) had a cuppa then decided to go back to bed for a bit of a lie in. Did I hell! There was a draught on the back of my neck - Ian breathing through his mouth - snoring, duvet pulling, and to cap it all..Fang scratching the door to come in! Why bother. By 8.15 I was up at the shop buying a paper. How is everyone elses morning?
    I got up to go to the bathroom at about 8am saw a few snowflakes out side went back to be and didn't emerge till 10:30am

Boy you all an early bird Flo getting up at 6 o'clock in the morning and here's me thinking there's only one 6 o'clock in the day and that's in the early evening (or late afternoon)

Aww poor Fang did her mummy shut the door so she couldn't get in, I think your bedroom door needs a cat flap
    71 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike"
    ~~~ Please check out the latest QUIZ (Fun and Games > Quiz) I'm sure you'll find it fun. ~~~

Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    It's snowing here too. Today is sleepover night.. But it's OK 'coz even if it snows heavily Marc says he can drive them home tomorrow lol

Have a good day love, try to get some rest during the day - duvet and movies
    It's definitely duvet and movies! We've just come back from Taunton and the temp. registered -0.5deg! I bet a certain 13 yr old is excited about the sleepover. Will they be raiding the fridge at midnight? I hope so! Snow or no snow they'll have a blast, and Crash can gatecrash the feast!!

Quote Originally Posted by Paula View Post
    We’ve got flurries - it’s hard to believe I had the back door wide open yesterday cos it was so warm and springlike!
    The day before yesterday was the same here. I shed a layer of clothing and opened all the windows!...Ne'er cast a clout 'til July is out!....well something like that anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Angie View Post
    Late so 12:30 to 9 pm just had some sun that melted it a bit from the cars but that's now gone in again!
    That's a long old shift. I hope you get free coffee and stuff! I'll keep my fingers crossed that it doesn't hamper your journey home.

Mike....there ain't gonna be any more cat flaps in this house! I shall just put cotton wool in my ears!

She's very excited! Crash, Casey, Moiya, Ben and Hazel are escaping to Nanny's house for the night lol

Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    She's very excited! Crash, Casey, Moiya, Ben and Hazel are escaping to Nanny's house for the night lol
    That's one amazing Nanny!!!.....get the Prosecco out dearie!