Page 239 of 239 FirstFirst ... 139189229237238239
Results 2,381 to 2,386 of 2386

Thread: Flo's Fillosophy

Hello all......it's been a strange day today. I've been baking most of the day as my usual baking day - Tuesday - is going to be interrupted by a foot appt. with my new chiropodist! She actually does 2 days in the practice I've been going to for 18 months. However she takes patients at her home and charges £16. The practice charges £39!!!...my neighbour goes to her and say's I'm mad paying all that money when I can be seen for a fraction of what I was paying. So I did all my cakes today instead. Other than that I've just been watching tv. I watched a Will Smith film called Pursuit of HappYness....it made me cry at the end. Love Will Smith and have never seen a bad film with him in it yet! Hope you've all had a good day. Have a relaxing evening.xxx

I love that film!
    Sounds much better being seen in her home too as well as saving money!
    Hope you're having a lovely evening!
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    Courage to change the things I can,
    And wisdom to know the difference.

Been really nice here Flo, hope you managed to get out for a walk or lunch, though reading your post it looks like you were stuck in the kitchen all day, I'm glad you enjoyed your movie
    71 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike"
    ~~~ Please check out the latest QUIZ (Fun and Games > Quiz) I'm sure you'll find it fun. ~~~

Morning love!
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    Courage to change the things I can,
    And wisdom to know the difference.

Sorry!..it's a bit late for morning eh?...it was stint at shop day today. Haven't been for a couple of weeks and it was nice to see my workmate Jill. Did a little bit of cake baking afterwards. Now I'm just sitting and chilling. It's been a very sunny day here so have been in the garden with gardener Carl to show him what needs to be done next. He's such a lovely guy. We've decided to fence off some of the garden for the chickens to roam in without them touching the borders. They don't need a lot of room so they'll be happy with their little area! Tomorrow I'm going to my new chiropodist. Hope she can solve my foot problem. Ian is cooking dinner and it smells lovely! Hope you've all had a great day. Have a lovely evening folks. Be in touch more tomorrow.xxx

I bet you make the bestest shop assistant going, glad you've had a good day Flo, enjoy dinner.
    71 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike"
    ~~~ Please check out the latest QUIZ (Fun and Games > Quiz) I'm sure you'll find it fun. ~~~