Page 218 of 254 FirstFirst ... 118168208216217218219220228 ... LastLast
Results 2,171 to 2,180 of 2535

Thread: Flo's Fillosophy

I always manage to kick the mop bucket! I totally get that "Oh bugger"

Hope you have a lovely day hunni, enjoy the riding!
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    Courage to change the things I can,
    And wisdom to know the difference.

Morning all......oh! it's just started to rain here. The temp has gone down considerably over the last 48 hours. Actually had the duvet on last night for the first time in I don't know how long! Had a good time riding and I'm pleased to say that I did well. My balance has really improved. Sadly I got stuck again trying to get off!!...but he is a big boy - and that's a cop out! - however I've taken the advice of a woman on the H&H forum and looked up some hip exercises that she's suggested on a dressage rider blog! Watch this space. Delivered my sarnies to the shop, and won't be making any until Sunday night now. I'm going to chill today and do B all or exactly as I like. Have a good day all.xx

Stuck your horse again that's the trouble as you get older you have trouble getting your leg over , I'm speaking from experience here as I finished straddling a barrier on a road up to a bridge over the canal (don't ask) and had great difficulty getting my leg over and dismounting the aforesaid barrier

Does H & H stand for 'His and Hers' a website for unisex clothing

I seem to have an attack of the giggles today

Cooler here and there was a shower of rain overnight, have a good one Flo speak later.
    71 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike"
    ~~~ Please check out the latest QUIZ (Fun and Games > Quiz) I'm sure you'll find it fun. ~~~

We had loads of rain and a fantastic thunder storm and so it's much cooler here too!! So thrilled!

Sounds like a lovely day! Well done for getting on better with the riding. The hip swinging will get better!
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    Courage to change the things I can,
    And wisdom to know the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    The hip swinging will get better!
    Oo er missus
    Come on everybody, join in the QUIZ, I need the competition!

News update Flo's latest horse rising lesson

71 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike"
    ~~~ Please check out the latest QUIZ (Fun and Games > Quiz) I'm sure you'll find it fun. ~~~

Guardian of the North and kipper holder Angie's Avatar
    Its a lot cooler here now but not rained yet hope your resting hun

Hi all.......it's miserable here and quite cold...and I'm loving it! I've got a cold starting plus a cold sore so been keeping a low profile! Thanks for all your posts though. I've been doing my 'hip' exercises religiously and with any luck it'll work! I went to visit a livery yard about 10 minutes away that I didn't know existed until last week! I've never seen such a well run yard. Indoor stables...all boxes enclosed in one building, with an indoor arena attached to it. Very happy people there and very well kept gee-gees. I've started knitting Zoe another jumper...she loved the other one I made. I have the cream sparkly chunky wool and it's so easy. On big needles so will knit up quick. I could really go a curry tonight....it's curry weather now! I shall say hello to everyone.xx

Awww sorry you’re not feeling great
    Come on everybody, join in the QUIZ, I need the competition!

Quote Originally Posted by OldMike View Post
    Stuck your horse again that's the trouble as you get older you have trouble getting your leg over , I'm speaking from experience here as I finished straddling a barrier on a road up to a bridge over the canal (don't ask) and had great difficulty getting my leg over and dismounting the aforesaid barrier

Does H & H stand for 'His and Hers' a website for unisex clothing

I seem to have an attack of the giggles today

Cooler here and there was a shower of rain overnight, have a good one Flo speak later.
    Have you been taking those strange pills again? I shall not be defeated Mike...the exercises will work! I shall be bailing out like goodoh in a fortnight!

Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    We had loads of rain and a fantastic thunder storm and so it's much cooler here too!! So thrilled!

Sounds like a lovely day! Well done for getting on better with the riding. The hip swinging will get better!
    Thanks suzi...keep your fingers crossed.

Quote Originally Posted by Paula View Post
    Oo er missus
    Hee Hee!

Quote Originally Posted by OldMike View Post
    News update Flo's latest horse rising lesson

That song is soooo irritating!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Angie View Post
    Its a lot cooler here now but not rained yet hope your resting hun
    Hope you're resting too lovexx