Page 207 of 207 FirstFirst ... 107157197205206207
Results 2,061 to 2,067 of 2067

Thread: Flo's Fillosophy

Crab sarnies mmm, lovely you mean you're eating someones else's sarnies instead of of Jenny's Homemade, just kidding, sounds delightful. So mini-me isn't really mini-me anymore, boy don't kids grow fast.

I'm sure you'll have a great time even if it rains, kids don't care about rain lots of puddles to splash in and with an awesome gran in tow who could want better.
    71 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike"
    ~~~ Please check out the latest quiz (Fun and Games > Quiz) I'm sure you'll find it fun. ~~~

Hope it's been brilliant today lovely x
    Today I aim to be the best person I can be.
    That mean that yesterday or tomorrow I might be a better person,
    but today's best is more than good enough for today.

Thanks for all your lovely posts. We did have a lovely day yesterday. We went to Beer. It was really warm! Phew! Had our crab sarnies...slurp. We paddled a bit but it's a stony beach - but not spiteful stones - trouble is that it was a steep incline to the sea and walking down to it caused problems with me at least.Ian didn't even attempt it! It was like a mini landslide. Muggins here slid and ended up in the drink up to my knees, then I couldn't get out again! Dan had to haul me out. But it was good. Yesterday evening we spent outside in the garden. Dan went and threw a few baskets up at the community park. Jen had stories read to her and watched kids tv. Ian dozed off, Zoe got slightly sloshed and I was nodding too! It was a bit like a scene from Lampoons national vacation! Dan will be 13 in September. Jen is 6. Cousin Jackie is coming over for lunch today to meet the kids. It's nice and quiet here and everyone else is asleep. I shall make another cuppa. Have a good day all and I'll be back soon. Lots of love to you all.xxxx

Granny getting stuck up to her knees in the water aww I shouldn't laugh but I will . I love National Lampoon movies especially the Christmas one

Never heard of basket throwing is it a new Olympic sport to add to wellie throwing and putting Tesco trolleys in places they shouldn't be

Glad you're having a fun time.

Now a bit of unashamed self promotion if you've got 30 minutes to spare you and the little ones could try the DWD quiz, don't let Suzi and Paula have it all their own way, just saying

All in all have a great day Flo and family
    Last edited by OldMike; Today at 08:36 AM. Reason: Typos.
    71 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike"
    ~~~ Please check out the latest quiz (Fun and Games > Quiz) I'm sure you'll find it fun. ~~~

Moderator of Awesomeness magie06's Avatar
    It sounds like a really fun day. I'm so glad that people weren't up at the same time as you. They are on holiday, let them sleep till lunch if that's what they want.
    Enjoy today and don't forget to buy the ice cream for them all.

Sounds fun
    Sometimes the best thing you can do is not think, not wonder, not imagine, not obsess. Just breathe and have faith that everything will work out for the best.

That sounds like such a good day!
    Today I aim to be the best person I can be.
    That mean that yesterday or tomorrow I might be a better person,
    but today's best is more than good enough for today.