Page 180 of 189 FirstFirst ... 80130170178179180181182 ... LastLast
Results 1,791 to 1,800 of 1884

Thread: Flo's Fillosophy

Night hunni
    Sometimes the best thing you can do is not think, not wonder, not imagine, not obsess. Just breathe and have faith that everything will work out for the best.

Have a lovely evening and sleep well Flo.
    71 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike"
    ~~~ Please check out the latest quiz in Fun and Games > Quiz I'm sure you'll find it fun. ~~~

Guardian of the North and kipper holder Angie's Avatar
    Sleep well hunni x

Glad it went well lovely.....
    Hope you get some sleep x
    Today I aim to be the best person I can be.
    That mean that yesterday or tomorrow I might be a better person,
    but today's best is more than good enough for today.

Morning folks......well I slept really well last night and didn't wake until 6am which is really good for me. I'm now doing the sarnies etc. in the evening and putting them in the fridge overnight which means I can get back to my normal sleep pattern. My head isn't so minced now...got to say that I felt really exhausted yesterday. Anyway, that was yesterday. It's drizzling here and grey and breezy. Won't be doing much today..relaxing is about as much as I plan to do! A bit of knitting maybe...or maybe a lot of nothing! The choice is endless! Anyway, have a good day all.xx

I was going to suggest you made the sarnies the evening before but didn't know if Ruth (she who must be obeyed) had insisted they were made fresh each morning.

Drizzling and very windy here I heard it was storm Hector or something on the radio.

I've been trying to read the week 1 DWD book club book Room (up to page 70 and counting) at this rate everyone else will be on on week 52 while I'm still reading the week 1 book.

Knitting sounds very relaxing, is there no tennis on this week? If not how will you survive without a shirtless Rafa
    71 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike"
    ~~~ Please check out the latest quiz in Fun and Games > Quiz I'm sure you'll find it fun. ~~~

That's a good idea making them up the night before. Sleeping patterns are so important!
    We've got a lot of wind and drizzly rain too! I'm planning a day in (but I've a meeting tonight for H's trip to Brittany!)

Moderator of Awesomeness magie06's Avatar
    We had rain this morning before we got on the bus and had storm Hector about 3am this morning. The wind and rain actually woke me.
    Sounds like a good idea to make things easier for you in the morning. I hope you are really enjoying doing nothing this afternoon.

Quote Originally Posted by OldMike View Post
    I was going to suggest you made the sarnies the evening before but didn't know if Ruth (she who must be obeyed) had insisted they were made fresh each morning.

Drizzling and very windy here I heard it was storm Hector or something on the radio.

I've been trying to read the week 1 DWD book club book Room (up to page 70 and counting) at this rate everyone else will be on on week 52 while I'm still reading the week 1 book.

Knitting sounds very relaxing, is there no tennis on this week? If not how will you survive without a shirtless Rafa
    No tennis until Queens Mike, and that's in a couple of weeks I think. Then it's Wimblybone! It's a lot easier to make up the nosh in the evenings, that way I get some decent sleep in! Oh! no Rafa at Queens (all men's tournament) he's pulled out!

Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    That's a good idea making them up the night before. Sleeping patterns are so important!
    We've got a lot of wind and drizzly rain too! I'm planning a day in (but I've a meeting tonight for H's trip to Brittany!)
    It's cheered up now. Blue skies. Dan's got a school trip coming up too in January...skiing I think. We're all pitching in for that. Zoe gets sick of the school always wanting money/baking for something! Obviously it's different regarding the trip as it was optional. But if a lot go, it's difficult if you don't let your own kids go too.

Quote Originally Posted by magie06 View Post
    We had rain this morning before we got on the bus and had storm Hector about 3am this morning. The wind and rain actually woke me.
    Sounds like a good idea to make things easier for you in the morning. I hope you are really enjoying doing nothing this afternoon.
    This doing nothing could really catch on you know! I'm all prepped for tomorrows sarnies.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Flo For This Useful Post:

OldMike (14-06-18)

Oh she's got a day trip to the Somme, then a long weekend in Brittany, then next year Ben is off to Prague, Hazel to Florence and Fern will have the Somme and Brittany..... Woohoo! Alright for some huh? Me? I'm hoping for a trip to the beach for a day lol

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

Flo (14-06-18)