Page 302 of 302 FirstFirst ... 202252292300301302
Results 3,011 to 3,014 of 3014

Thread: Flo's Fillosophy

Quote Originally Posted by Flo View Post
    Hi all.....well I'm biding my time here until it's time to go and pick Ian up from the station. It'll be nice to see him even though I've had a nice time. It's wet, with hail at times and very breezy too. Done some housework and eaten a frankfurter sandwich...odd I know, but nice - well I like them anyway! Been for a walk and got back just in time before it hammered down...jammy or what? Hope you're having a good day.xx
    I wasn't quite so lucky I did get rained on, nothing wrong wit Frankfurter sandwiches though imagine they'd be long and thin

Just a quick joke.

I saw a packet of Jamie Oliver sausages, on the back it said prick with fork, I thought yeah that's him alright.
    72 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike" - The worst Christmas Joker 2018
    ~~~ Please check out the latest QUIZ (Fun and Games > Quiz) I'm sure you'll find it fun. ~~~

2. The Following User Says Thank You to OldMike For This Useful Post:

Suzi (04-03-19)

Hey gorgeous, I've just seen that your thread is over 300 pages long! Any chance of you starting a new one
    Please always remember that I am always right. I have a framed certificate to prove it.

When in doubt, stop and think... WWSS? (What Would Suzi Say?)
    For more info please see
    THIS thread

Hi suzi...yes, I've been thinking of closing this thread for a long time! I shall do it 'toot sweet'!!xxx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Flo For This Useful Post:

Suzi (05-03-19)

Hey Flo thought you'd closed this thread but it still seems to be open, so this old dude will close it
    72 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike" - The worst Christmas Joker 2018
    ~~~ Please check out the latest QUIZ (Fun and Games > Quiz) I'm sure you'll find it fun. ~~~