Page 68 of 275 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078118168 ... LastLast

Thread: Flo's Fillosophy

*waves*
    ‘When all else fails, use glitter instead’

Morning everyone!....hope all is well with you. We've had quite a bit of fun in the last few days. Things are beginning to happen regarding some reconstruction in the cottage. It looks like the kitchen will be started in a week or so, and the reconfiguration of our 'deathtrap' staircase too, and I'm serious when I say it's a deathtrap! It's been raining on and off for the past few days. Did my Monday stint at the shop. That went smoothly, and Bookers had been by the time I and my partner in crime Jill appeared, so no lugging about.
    I'm off to Taunton soon to look at some worktops etc., and also a new shower screen. I know how to give myself a good time!! Have a good day all and I'll be back later.xx

A "deathtrap" staircase how spookily gothic like something out of the Adam's family, next you'll be telling us you've employed a butler called Lurch

Flo have fun in the exciting world of worktops and shower screens and if you feel really, really adventurous you could dive in to the arcane world of kitchen sinks

Is Ian with you today in your quest for the ultimate worktop?

Have fun
    71 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike"
    ~~~ Please check out the latest QUIZ (Fun and Games > Quiz) I'm sure you'll find it fun. ~~~

Morning Flo! Will there be much upheaval? Will you be ok?

Sounds like a bugger of a job! You going to be climbing ladders whilst they change it?

Quote Originally Posted by OldMike View Post
    A "deathtrap" staircase how spookily gothic like something out of the Adam's family, next you'll be telling us you've employed a butler called Lurch

Flo have fun in the exciting world of worktops and shower screens and if you feel really, really adventurous you could dive in to the arcane world of kitchen sinks

Is Ian with you today in your quest for the ultimate worktop?

Have fun
    Managed to get it done Mike...even with Ian there!

Quote Originally Posted by Paula View Post
    Morning Flo! Will there be much upheaval? Will you be ok?
    I expect there will be a bit of upheaval...how much though I don't know yet!

Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    Sounds like a bugger of a job! You going to be climbing ladders whilst they change it?
    I never thought of that Suzi!! I expect we will then! We can abseil down from the bedroom and climb up!..It needs to be done though.

Sorry I didn't get back yesterday!...I don't know where the days go to. A friend and I are going to visit a lassie who lives a few miles away. She suffers from terrible anxiety bless her, so we're going round for coffee. She can't come to Jackie's or my house as the ceilings are too low and she's claustrophobic too. She had to run out of Jackie's front door the last time because she got the sweats. Isn't depression and anxiety a bugger? Anyway, when I get back I'll say hello to everyone. We had 2 almighty claps of thunder here last night and then we had a huge hailstone deluge for about 3 mins and it's white out this morning! It was really quite frightening. Wuss that I am!!

A lot of hail round here last night everywhere was white when I went to bed, it has all gone this morning.

Anxiety and depression is a curse, hope you Jackie and your friend have a lovely time.

Hey you're no wuss Flo you have an inner strength, look how you've blossomed since you moved to your new cottage.

Were Fluff and Fang upset by the thunder? If so throw them some Dreamies as a treat
    71 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike"
    ~~~ Please check out the latest QUIZ (Fun and Games > Quiz) I'm sure you'll find it fun. ~~~

Oh I hope your friend feels better after your visit (how could she not?) we had snow last night - I hate snow :/

So had a light sprinkling of snow too