Page 202 of 267 FirstFirst ... 102152192200201202203204212252 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,020 of 2668

Thread: Flo's Fillosophy

Librarian and chief holder of antiquities and biscuits Jaquaia's Avatar
    Yes. We're letting them back in too much! We were brilliant in the first half!
    Tn prdu, jhami s rcbro

We're watching it!! It's certainly a thrilling game!

Quote Originally Posted by Jaquaia View Post
    Yes. We're letting them back in too much! We were brilliant in the first half!
    Oh dear, what a shame!...absolutely agree with you Jaq, we were letting them in. After C got that first goal things went rapidly down hill. I had a bad feeling about it after C's goal. Never mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    We're watching it!! It's certainly a thrilling game!
    It WAS thrilling suzi. I'm proud of our young team though. They had good manners and never played dirty in all the matches they played, and they're such a young team. We ought to be proud of them all. Ian told me that the population of Croatia is only 500,000!!!

Sitting here with Fang beside me.....it's dull and grey out and we're supposed to have heavy rain here today. We could do with it. Had weird nightmares with Simon Cowell in one of them.....hence the nightmare I suppose! There's always the tennis! I'm going to rest up today. I'm not making any cakes for the shop. I shall have another cuppa. I'll be back later to say hello to everyone.xxx

At a loose end *cough* DWD quiz *cough*

Simon Cowell that's enough to give anyone a nightmare, have a mocha and chill for the rest of the day Flo and 'njoy the tennis
    71 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike"
    ~~~ Please check out the latest QUIZ (Fun and Games > Quiz) I'm sure you'll find it fun. ~~~

I'm proud of the team too! I think they did brilliantly and I'm really impressed that Mr Southgate let the B team play a game too so they all had a chance to have a go! I think they deserve to return with their heads held high. The quality of the football was really high with them and as you say, they didn't play dirty at all...

Not making cakes? Is that a permanent thing or a just for the moment thing?
    Enjoy the rain and tennis love!

Quote Originally Posted by OldMike View Post
    At a loose end *cough* DWD quiz *cough*

Simon Cowell that's enough to give anyone a nightmare, have a mocha and chill for the rest of the day Flo and 'njoy the tennis
    I know!...yesterday when I was in Honiton, I went into my favourite coffee house and they made me an iced Mocha!!...it was gorrrrgeous!!!.I shall do that again! Yes Mike I shall chill.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    I'm proud of the team too! I think they did brilliantly and I'm really impressed that Mr Southgate let the B team play a game too so they all had a chance to have a go! I think they deserve to return with their heads held high. The quality of the football was really high with them and as you say, they didn't play dirty at all... 3 cheers for the team!!

Not making cakes? Is that a permanent thing or a just for the moment thing?
    Enjoy the rain and tennis love!
    I'm still making cakes, but not by the dozen. No point as they won't sell all at once and I don't want them hanging around. I shall enjoy the tennis but if there's rain then there'll be no tennis unless they play with the roof closed! You have a good one too sweetie.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Flo For This Useful Post:

Suzi (12-07-18)

Ian is going into the minor injuries unit in Honiton to have his wrist looked at. I don't think he's broken anything, I think it's bruised but we'll see. Jumbly dryer is going full tilt...washing 3 dressing gowns! Hmmmm...what shall I do next? Speak later.xx

Did Ian have a fall? I don't recall you mentioning it (must've missed it) hope it's nothing more serious than a sprain or bruise.
    71 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike"
    ~~~ Please check out the latest QUIZ (Fun and Games > Quiz) I'm sure you'll find it fun. ~~~

OO what did Ian do to his wrist? I hope it's nothing serious and it gets better really soon x