Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Health update

Health update

Hey. Please feel free to add this to one of my other posts if that is deemed appropriate.

OK. Well, heard back from my neurologist. Th electrical testing I had done on my feet has come back normal, so peripheral neuropathy and muscle disease can be eliminated as causes for the deformity in my feet.

However. The letter was worded interestingly, saying that many causes for the deformity have been eliminated, suggesting that not all of them have. I dont know whether that means that there could be a central nervous system component to this and, if so, what that would mean. Fortunately, next month, I have an appointment to discuss all of this so thats good - I have time to prepare!

The change in the dosage of fluoxetine is working very well, at least for now, so thats good too.

Hope everyone is doing well today, speak to you soon.

Cheers

T

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Techie For This Useful Post:

magie06 (19-02-19),OldMike (19-02-19),Strugglingmum (21-02-19)

Iím so chuffed the meds are helping, hun. Hopefully you can now get some real answers next month at your appointment!
    ĎWhen all else fails, use glitter insteadí

Makaluluís Treasures can be found at https://www.facebook.com/Makalulus-T...1104380701269/

I'm really pleased the meds are helping and that the appointment is coming closer....
    Please always remember that I am always right. I have a framed certificate to prove it.

When in doubt, stop and think... WWSS? (What Would Suzi Say?)
    For more info please see
    THIS thread

They're eliminating some things so hopefully they'll come up with some answers soon.
    72 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike" - The worst Christmas Joker 2018
    ~~~ Please check out the latest QUIZ (Fun and Games > Quiz) I'm sure you'll find it fun. ~~~

Ive decided to go back down to 40mgs of fluoxetine rather than 60mgs - was great for a few days, but when it bedded in I was just high and slightly confused and I dont need that, lol. Will keep y'all updated regarding the appointment on the 19th - I just hope it goes well.

Thats all for now - catch ya later.

T

I'm going to raise a warning about changing the dose... It takes up to 6 - 8 weeks for fluoxetine to get into your system - I know fluoxetine very well, my lovely husband was on it for years......
    Do go back and talk to your Dr please love?
    Please always remember that I am always right. I have a framed certificate to prove it.

For more info please see
    THIS thread

Librarian and chief holder of antiquities and biscuits Jaquaia's Avatar
    Definitely agree with Suzi, go and speak to your doctor before you change the dose.
    TÍn pŽrdu, jham‚i sŽ rŽcŰbro

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Jaquaia For This Useful Post:

Suzi (04-03-19)

Not wanting to be repetitive, but Suziís absolutely right. Talk to your doctor first, please
    ĎWhen all else fails, use glitter insteadí

Makaluluís Treasures can be found at https://www.facebook.com/Makalulus-T...1104380701269/

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Paula For This Useful Post:

Suzi (04-03-19)

See it must be true, because not only did I say it (and I have a certificate to say I'm always right) but these two have also agreed and I know that they are pretty much right nearly all of the time....... (See I'm the only one allowed to be right all the time...)

For more info please see
    THIS thread

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

Paula (04-03-19)