Page 62 of 80 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast

Thread: Setback *Triggers* *SU SH triggers*

How did it go???
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

JustEM
    Good morning all!!

Sorry I'm only now replying... Yesterday was a busy one!!

Really glad I went to the fete. My mam helped me and my dad brought my little niece to see me there too! Selling-wise, it was pretty quiet but all the other stalls didn't make a killing either so that's okay! I'm doing the Church fete next week and have a month before Christmas to sell in different schools and Churches. Otherwise, I hope my family are ready to open some pots and chutneys on Christmas morning hehehe!! I've had a great time making everything!

Just on my way to my trial shift! Nervous but really excited, too! I will let you know how it goes!!

I just came from the appointment with the GP. Wow. What an incredibly lovely doc she was!! She genuinely cares. I've increased my AD meds for the extra lift and she was pleased about me getting a job and complying with supplements. I haven't gained any weight since hospital. Im half a kilo less than my discharge weight but she wasn't overly concerned. My body is probably just playing catch up! I have the old osteoporosis again though but it can be improved with calcium and vitamin D tablets. The doc said she had every faith in me and was impressed at how I was improving despite the almost non existent MH team haha!

Still no news on the CBT from the CMHT. They're chasing it up again. I have enough to be focusing on now anyways, so I will decide what to do with regards to that or seeing my private therapist again. I might just see her seen as she was fantastic and I will have enough money because of this job. Seeing the dietician next week and plan to drop a supplement for some actual food again.

Sorry, story of my life like hahaha! It helps to scribble all of this down, though!

What are you all up to today?

I'm so pleased for you and proud of you! You really are doing everything you can to help yourself.
    Glad that the Dr seems nice and helpful. She's right, you are doing well.

Hope your shift goes well lovely.

Have fun today
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

JustEM
    Thanks ladies!!

Shift went SO WELL! I absolutely loved it! It flew by! They said I did really well, that they could see I enjoyed it and that I fitted in straight away. There's another person trialling on Friday (three in total) and so I will know Friday afternoon. I also really clicked with the staff. Fingers crossed!!!

Just on my way home!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to JustEM For This Useful Post:

Paula (29-11-17)

Well done lovely!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

Sounds like yesterday went very well for you. Well done. So proud of you. You've come so far and you are doing so well. A different person to the person who started here not so long ago.

This morning has been a bit busy for me. I was already tired from last night, but I had weight watchers and physio. I was supposed to be in the day centre at 11 too, but I had a phone call to cancel that over the weekend. I was a bit glad to be honest, because I was very nearly worn out last week. But I had 12 people instead of 6, and I did find it difficult to keep up with them all. I'm back to them next Thursday, and we are doing sun catchers and baubles for the Christmas tree. They said I should only have 6 next Thursday.

Hi there. I was hoping to get my knitting finished this evening, but I'm afraid the my arm is still sore from during the week. I hope to get my Christmas letters written over the weekend.

Hey you! How you doing?

How are you?