Page 61 of 80 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast

Thread: Setback *Triggers* *SU SH triggers*

JustEM
    Hello!!!

Sorry I've been so quiet all! It's been a good quiet!! I've just been so crazy busy this weekend that by the time I'm winding down I'm too tired to post anything coherent haha!

Had a good weekend and coped really well alone. Took all my food and supplements! Did a lot of last minute preparations for tomorrow's fete. I even used my supplement drink lids as moulds to make seventy hot chocolate stirrers of all different flavours! So resourceful haha! Finished crafting jars of Christmas trivia, Christmas recipes and Christmas 20 questions too. Busy!!

Just came back from a job interview at a homeless hostel in the city centre. It went really well and I will know later if I got it. Really hope I get it!

Off home now to finally finish everything for tomorrow! Popping to the Church with samples of what I've made as I can have a stall there too on the 9th December. My brother also has a lot of empty beer bottles that I'm already thinking of using to make coffee syrups and homemade ketchups and barbecue sauces! Yum!

Went to the Farmers Market in my town. It was like a crap boot sale haha! So I'm sticking to the one in the market town instead where most of the people spend more than necessary just to show they can haha!

How are you all?? X

JustEM
    Hey Paula!

How are you doing?

I never answered your question.... My little niece is three and a half. She's so sweet with her own little cheeky personality and she's into absolutely everything! I'm spending the whole day with her tomorrow!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to JustEM For This Useful Post:

Paula (27-11-17)

JustEM
    Hiya Magie!

How are you?

Wow! Your crafts at the school sound amazing! You'll definitely have to give me some tips!

That's so lovely that you have so many nieces, nephews and grandchildren. They certainly keep you busy I'm sure!

JustEM
    Hi Suzi!

Thanks for checking in!

How are you? How's the toe? Dare I ask..... How's CRASH?

Wow that sounds so positive! Well done on the supplements! That's such a huge huge huge improvement! I'm so proud of you!
    It seems that you're all set for your fete! You should make sure you get a picture of your stall before you start selling!

I'm OK thanks, rough hospital appointment, but I'm OK. The toe is getting better and Crash is settling! He's adorable and has taken to snuggling down between my chair and the sofa with his head and foot over my leg!
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

It sounds like your weekend was very busy. Can you have a look at the first few posts here and see how far you've come. Well done on all the work you've done for your stall. If only I lived nearer, I could go and support you. But hey, like Suzi says take a picture and show us all how gorgeous your stand looks before you start selling.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to magie06 For This Useful Post:

JustEM
    Thanks Suzi!

It is positive. I've come really far! Food/supplements are just fuel to me now to enable me to do what I want in life. There's been a real shift with me mentally.

Sorry to hear about the hospital appointment. I'm glad your toe is getting better. Aww that is so cute about crash! I'm glad he's settling bless him and snuggling sounds lovely!

I have a trial shift on Wednesday at the homeless hostel!!! If all goes well and I like it which I'm 99.9% sure I will, I can start full time straight away!! I'm happy. I'm really excited about this, too. It's a fantastic opportunity!

I will most certainly take some photos tomorrow. When I get time, I will upload them to show you all as well! Excited for the fete tomorrow!

Take care Suzi and have a lovely week. Thanks for your support xx

Congrats hunni!
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Paula For This Useful Post:

Well done hunni! That's amazing! Am thinking of you today. Hope it goes really, really well!
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

I hope you are having a great time at the fete. I'm looking forward to hearing how you got on. Don't forget the photos.