Page 60 of 80 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast

Thread: Setback *Triggers* *SU SH triggers*

Sorry you're feeling a bit flat - I know what you mean as I have similar with my friends from school. Things could have been so different - not "better" just different.

Toe is sore thanks, and has turned a beautiful montage of purple and blue so getting the nurse to check it over tomorrow when I go for my dressing change.

What've you been crafting?
    On your own for a weekend? You can always come and talk here, there's normally someone around if you want some company.
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

JustEM
    Yeah, it happens... We're just into completely different things too. Half the time I don't know what she's even on about if I'm honest. She purposely uses all these intellectual terms and abbreviations that she learnt for her specific course at university like I'm supposed to know exactly what she's on about.

Oh dear! Sorry about the toe. Let me know how it goes with the nurse today!

I've been making jars full of cheesy jokes for Christmas and Christmas trivia questions.... Something different to put on the dinner table on Christmas Day, right? I've been decorating the jars with pretty labels, gift tags and fabric material. They look pretty cool!

I got out of the flat mood. I was up at six, had a good breakie, got showered and got out on the early bus to spend the day with my little niece. More crafting when I get home then!

Have a lovely day x

Have a wonderful day with your niece lovely.

Those jars sound really cool!

How olds your niece?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Hi there. I missed popping in and seeing how you are. But I'm back now and there's no stopping me. How have you been, how are you getting on, what have you planned for the weekend?
    I was in school today and the kids had learned about day and night during the week and my craft today was a picture of day and night. There were stars and a moon on the night side and a sun and some clouds on the day side. There was a little world in the middle between the two. They loved it. And they're allowed to bring home the craft that we make on a Friday. The others they leave in school to put up on the wall. Next week we are going to make a Christmas cracker. I've got the toilet roll centres saved since during the summer and the teacher gave me the crepe paper today so that I can cut it out and be ready for next week. We have the sweets that I got on special offer after Halloween in Tesco and I got the stickers in the pound shop last week. We are all set after that. Look at me taking up your whole post again, I'll say goodbye for now and talk again tomorrow.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to magie06 For This Useful Post:

Suzi (24-11-17)

Hi. How are you? How has the crafting been going? Did you see your niece? What age is she? I bet she's as cute as a button. Being the youngest of a family of 8, I've got 19 nieces and nephews, some of them not much younger than I am. But they've all started setting down and having their own kids, and I have 4 grand nieces and 1 grand nephew. The girls are all really cute and so bright, and then little Charlie is just beautiful. He was born on Sept 1 and has just begun to notice things around him.

How are you lovely? I know you're on your own this weekend...Are you doing OK?

Morning Em
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Good evening Em. How are you doing? I know you've said before that sometimes you just stay quite for a little while. I just hope that you are okay and that things weren't too overwhelming for the weekend. You were on your own weren't you? You take care and we'll talk to you tomorrow.

Hey you! How'd the weekend go?