Page 6 of 80 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast

Thread: Setback *Triggers* *SU SH triggers*

JustEM
    Aw I love it, Suzi!
    Made up games like that are always the best types!

JustEM
    My Grandmother had a great imagination like that too, bless her. As a kid, I used to ask her to tell me stories 'from her brain!' Just a load of made-up nonsense. Love it.

It's something I've hopefully passed on to our children. We've been all over the world, all over fairyland, we've made friends with dragons and magicians, we've lived Harry Potter novels and then movies and we've cried when Charlotte dies... It's imagination, stories, it's good for the soul!
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

JustEM
    I'm sure you have! You're totally right, it is good for the soul!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to JustEM For This Useful Post:

Suzi (07-08-17)

How's it going?

JustEM
    Hey Amaya

Good thank you! I coped very well with my friends coming and I actually enjoyed myself at times, too!

I have closure on the whole India thing and have been positively looking towards the future.

I'm doing all the right things for working towards getting well... all apart from addressing my eating, or rather.. my NOT eating. It's starting to really concern me and I'm feeling a bit scared about it all, but Monday I have an appointment with the Team Leader of the eating disorder team and will ask for more support at home with my eating to prevent me having to go into hospital which I really do not want! I think this will probably be my last chance as otherwise (and I hate to admit it) I'm heading down the hospital route....

How are you doing? I hope all is as well as it can be with you.

Em x

8. The Following User Says Thank You to JustEM For This Useful Post:

Amaya (12-08-17)

Oh Em I wish there was something we could do to help
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Oh sweetheart sorry it's not going brilliantly. I think it's amazing that you have acknowledged how bad things are, are prepared to ask for help and know that it could mean hospital - but that might not be pleasant, but it'll only be there to help... You are awesome.
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

AndThisTooMustPass

It is good it is the only problem to work on right now.. at least then you can be very focused on looking after yourself. If it would help to talk more about it feel free to do so. Otherwise I hope the ED team can give you exactly the support you need. I think asking for help at home was a great idea. Hospital is not so much fun!