Page 56 of 80 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast

Thread: Setback *Triggers* *SU SH triggers*

JustEM
    Ohhhhhh dear, Suzi!! That's awful!!

Remind me how you came to look after CRASH? Is it a temporary thing...? Hope you're okay. I know he's cute, but that certainly sounds very challenging!

Oo sorry to hear about the packing. Sounds uncomfortable! At least you can get it off every other day though. How much longer until it can come off altogether?

I am taking photos! Will take one of the whole stall, too!

Not much today. Forced myself to do five positivity pots and this afternoon I will paint the tea lights. My mood is just so damn low. I feel really alone if I'm honest. Cried a bit earlier and I hardly ever cry.

Oh that's terrible that you are feeling so low. I bet the crying helped though. I feel that if I can cry then I feel better for a while. I'm at a loose end now. I have to collect Aisling at 2.40, if I start a jigsaw I won't have got very far with it in an hour. I could start making my Christmas cards but again I won't have got very far. Maybe I'll just have a look online, I always find the time goes so fast when I go online. Maybe get a few presents or something.

We foster for a charity, rather than going to kennels we have taken him to also do a lot of the assessment work. He's our 11th and one of the most difficult - but it's only when he's left alone and although I am furious, I can sort of understand it too..... He's amazing for the rest of the time lol....

Hey babe, you aren't alone. We're here- I know it's not the same, but we are... Have you spoken to anyone about how low your mood is? Do you have access to a crisis line if you need it? Have you told your Mum how bad you are feeling and how hard you are trying to fight to get help?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

JustEM
    Hi Magie,

Oo you sound so creative! What did you decide to do afterwards?

Yeah, the crying did help. Need to get it out!

JustEM
    Thanks everyone for being so nice.

Hey Suzi,

Thanks!

Aww that's lovely that you foster for a charity!! How rewarding!

Yes, my mum is aware of my situation. I'm thinking of increasing my meds at the end of this month and perhaps of seeing my therapist again. She was a real positive help. The low mood could be to do with feeling unwell. My head is pounding and im dizzy and tired.

Still, I made five positivity pots and ten Christmas pudding tea lights for the stall despite the low mood!

I started the jigsaw puzzle. It a 1,000 piece one, of a Christmas scene, and I think it's years since I've done a puzzle this size. Oldmike here does jigsaw puzzles with 2,000 pieces in them. He's better at them than I am.

Will you get an appointment with your GP and talk to them about how bad you are feeling? Are you coming down with something? Are you drinking enough?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

JustEM
    Wow Magie! You must have a lot of patience! Sounds good!

JustEM
    I have an appointment booked at the end of this month Suzi. I will tell them then and up the meds.

My blood pressure was really low yesterday and again today. I'm drinking plenty of water and sleeping enough, but not feeling great physically.