Page 52 of 80 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast

Thread: Setback *Triggers* *SU SH triggers*

Quote Originally Posted by JustEM View Post
    Mood is good!

Why do you ask?
    Because you’ve been home for about a week (?) and, from my experience, the initial euphoria wears off and day to day living takes over. Because you’ve always said your eating issues are stemming from depression symptoms. And because you have a habit of pushing yourself to be upbeat even when you’re not really feeling that way. So I just thought I’d check
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Lol...
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Hi. I think there is a bug doing the rounds here too. A rotten stomach bug, and then there is a chest infection going too. My sister got the chest infection 3 weeks ago and is on her second antibiotic for that now. She was to come to Dublin with me on Saturday but she's going to stay home and try to get better.

JustEM
    I gathered all that, haha!

Reason I asked was because I wondered if you were getting the vibe from my posts that my mood wasn't good when it was.

JustEM
    Hi Magie,
    Oh dear. Sorry to hear about the bug. Bleurgh!

Hope all is well with you x

Quote Originally Posted by JustEM View Post
    I gathered all that, haha!

Reason I asked was because I wondered if you were getting the vibe from my posts that my mood wasn't good when it was.
    One thing I’ve learned over the years being involved with DWD is never to take someone’s comments at face value
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Paula For This Useful Post:

Suzi (09-11-17)

Busy until this afternoon. I've been getting my box (bosca in Irish) ready for tomorrow, for my first craft with the small children in Aisling's school. We are going to make a hedgehog with a pine cone. I couldn't find my wobbly eyes anywhere. I checked in all my boxes and all my bags everywhere in the house. I found some that would have had to be glued in, but I really wanted the self adhesive ones. I have a half pot somewhere, I had them during the week when I was getting the crafts ready for the day centre. I eventually found them right beside my chair in the sitting room. The very last place I had to look. Typical, they are always in the last place you look.

Hi there. I hope you don't mind it's me again. I had a lovely day going to Dublin on the train, and letting someone else take the strain as the old add used to say. I did a little bit of shopping and we got the early train home again. It was 20 minutes on the motorway home again and I dropped my sister home and got home before it got dark. Tomorrow Aisling has a practise for her show from 3 to 5. We also have grocery shopping to do and some housework to do too. Tomorrow would want to have about 48 hours in it rather than the usual 24. (Maybe that's just me).

Hope today wasn't too hard for you and that your tummy is getting used to nourishment again. Take care.

How are you doing love?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

JustEM
    Hi Magie!

Of course I don't mind! It's lovely to hear from you.

Sounds like you're keeping nice and busy. I know the feeling of there not being enough hours in a day!