Page 50 of 80 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast

Thread: Setback *Triggers* *SU SH triggers*

JustEM
    Hi Magie!

No of course you're not taking over the thread! Keep chatting! Good to hear you've been nice and busy.

I'm good thanks, keeping going forward. Tummy in a bad way with diarrhoea all weekend. Nice. Haha!

Other than that, it's all good!

Have a lovely day xx

JustEM
    Hey Suzi,

How are you feeling today? How's cash the little crasher? Hehe!

Have a lovely day x

JustEM
    P.S. How do I upload photos of my pots on here? I've tried with no success!

Use an image hosting website like https://imgbb.com then copy their link to your photo and paste it here
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Hey hunni, good to hear from you. It's good to see you posting!
    Hope the tummy has settled a bit.
    Crash? He's a f***ing liability and in a huge amount of trouble this morning when we discovered that he'd trashed our front room and eaten a whole roll of kinso tape, the spine of my hand crafted notebook, the corner of Marc's chair.............. He was not popular!

However, he's bloody lovely and sweet and cute and adorable....
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Hi there. Just home for something to eat before I head out to pick Aisling up. She finishes at 2.40 and I normally get there at about 2.20 to get parking. It's a bit of a pain to get back to normal today but it's nice to have a routine again. We won't feel it until the Christmas holidays. I'm not sure if it's 6 or 7 weeks from today.

How are you doing today? Have you been out or how is the weather where you are. I've done my walk since this morning. I normally go after dropping Aisling to school. It wasn't raining this morning, and it's so handy to have the walk done early in the day. I was going before I picked her up but I was always rushing, afraid I'd be late. The morning really suits me better.

JustEM
    Morning Suzi!

Crash! Hehehe.... Oh, dear! Is he behaving today? I hope so!

How are you feeling today?

My tum is on the mend! Just my body adjusting to trying to work and all.

Had a great day yesterday though! Went to Church, made a load of red hot carrot chutney and painted a pot and picked up some thank you gifts for the hospital staff.

Been to Church again today and I'm just off home to make 'Terry's Chocolate Orange Marmalade' and 'Jam-aican me crazy tropical fruit jam' for my stall. I'm painting three girly pots then this evening to be used as make-up/bath smellies holders for my stall.

No news on the job interview front yet. If I don't hear by Friday, I don't think I will have gotten the women's aid one. Closing date for the other I applied for as a playworker assistant in the prison is the 11th November. Sent one for a local nursery today and one for a homeless hostel where I used to volunteer! Fingers crossed something good comes soon.

Have a lovely day Suzi xx

JustEM
    Morning Magie!

How's it going today? Sounds like you had a lovely day yesterday! X

JustEM
    Thanks Paula!

I will upload snaps when I have time to sit and get my head around technology hehe!

Hope all is well with you!! X

Hi Em, how has today been? I hope you were crazy busy with all your pots and chutneys. It's a lovely way to spend the day when you are doing what you like and what makes you happy.

I had no internet this morning and I got loads of knitting done and I even tidied up the kitchen. It was filthy. And so messy. Most of the mess belongs to Aisling, bits and pieces of paper, some homework, pencils and pens and colouring books. It was really messy. I spent about an hour and a half cleaning it up but the satisfaction of having it done and finished is just wonderful. We've spent a lot of time in the last 3 weeks cleaning and tiding and the kitchen was certainly lacking until today.

We got our internet back when Gerry came home from work. The broadband box needed to be rebooted and the password changed but it's all working again now. I'll be off again to do my hour of exercises in a little while. The floor in the sitting room even got a going over today so I can get down on the floor without the fear of having an asthma attack due to the dust. I got up yesterday half way through my exercises to use my inhaler. Not a good idea.