Page 49 of 80 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast

Thread: Setback *Triggers* *SU SH triggers*

He really is!
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

JustEM
    Aww Suzi he's lush!!!

Also you have the same furniture that my Nan used to have!!

Enjoy him! X

3. The Following User Says Thank You to JustEM For This Useful Post:

Suzi (04-11-17)

JustEM
    Hiya Magie!

Nice to be home?

So glad you had a nice time in Dublin and that you got some last minute shopping in too! Glad you had a good journey home, too.

I had a much better day today thanks. Although it ended in am evening of vomiting, horrendous stomach pain and diarrhoea! My das was in the background saying 'how was she discharged from hospital?!' And I jokingly said to my mother, 'You know what would be good right now? A full time job!' Haha! Also had my health assessment about ESA and the health care worker said I should have cancelled, looked at me like I was barking mad when I said I'd got the bus over after just getting out of hospital and cut the appointment short kindly saying she had enough information. Bit of a reality check haha!

Hoping to make the chutney tomorrow morning and to get out in the fresh air! Big bonfire and fireworks and the fair ground going on tomorrow night too!

Morning, lovely!
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Morning gorgeous.
    Do you know what caused you to be vomity?
    You must have been bonkers to do your ESA appointment too - but I spose sooner it's done, sooner things can move on and all that. Well done for dealing with it.

Don't try to do too much lovely...

JustEM
    Hi Paula and Suzi!

How are you both?

How's the pup, Suzi?

Reason for vomiting is a bit gross and TMI so I will spare you the info haha. Stomachs still killing today! But better than yesterday at least.

Hi Em, how are things today? I hope your poor tummy has had a chance to settle down. I'll fill you in on how today is going for me on my own thread. I feel like sometimes I'm taking over this one.

I'm not so great today tbh. I had to go to the walk in centre to get my boob seen to and it didn't go very well, consequently I'm really sore and quite emotional so going to sign out earlier tonight..
    However Cash is awesomely funny. I think we're all calling him Crash as it's much more appropriate!

Hope you're having a good day lovely.

Hi there. How was your day? I won't bore you with details of my day, suffice to say I wasn't bored at all today.

Aisling had friends over in the afternoon and it was quite loud when they were playing murder in the dark. They all went home at 7.30. Peace reigns again.

How are you lovely?