Page 48 of 80 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast

Thread: Setback *Triggers* *SU SH triggers*

JustEM
    Thanks Paula

I know you're right. It's very all or nothing with me but I know it's too much to be discharged from hospital after the time I've had and to work full time when my head isn't even fully switched on yet.

I want everything to be okay but I know it's a long process. It's hard to accept that.

I don't actually want to get better this time. I feel I've had enough but I can't relapse now for the sake of my family. That's just not fair on them.

JustEM
    So glad you're having a great time in Dublin! Sounds like you've been having a lot of fun!!

I'd definitely squash in a bit of shopping after breakfast! Enjoy your last night and have a safe journey home tomorrow. Xx

Hey you! Babe, listen. Staying in hospital is hard and exhausting. Coming home is hard and exhausting. You need to give you a bit of a break. Is there anyway that your lovely Mum or Aunt could help you get the help you want/need? You can always talk to us when you're having your shakes, if it helps.
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Just seen your reply to Paula - sweetheart can I ask why you don't want to get better?

JustEM
    Thanks Suzi,

I feel better today. I usually do after a bad day.

I'm holding off from full time work and waiting to hear from women's aid. I also started an application for a part time childcare assistant job in a prison and had an email from them today asking me to finish the application so they seem interested!

Just finished two Harry Potter festive pots. Have seven pots on order already!

Out and about today. Went to Church, for a walk and I'm going shopping later for chutney ingredients. Painting requested pots for make-up brushes this evening! No end to these pots hehe.

You feeling better, hun? X

I think holding off from full time work might be a good idea - walk before you can run maybe lovely?
    So glad that you're feeling at least a little bit brighter love.
    Loving the success of the pot venture... Pictures love, pictures!

I'm not too bad thanks love. Working on puppy proofing the house - we have an emergency foster placement arriving in about 1 hour! He's a black german shepherd who is about 1 year old and never been in a house before... I think we might be mad, but I've always been a sucker for a sob story..

JustEM
    Yeah, me too. Too much too soon.

I know, I need to get on the uploading! Promise I will do soon!

Awww a little puppy! Sounds amazing! Enjoy love!

I'm just going to make chutney for the fete. Calling it 'Rudolph's Blow Your Nose Off Chutney'. It's spicy curried carrot and coriander. Love spicy stuff, me!

Let me know how you get on with the pup!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to JustEM For This Useful Post:

Suzi (03-11-17)

It sounds like you are having a better day today. Well done but take things easy, you don't want to end up back where you were.

By the way we're home safe and sound. We did more shopping after breakfast and left Dublin at about 11. We were home at 1. It used to take about 3 hours to get home from Dublin but with the motorway running almost all the way to Dublin now, it's much faster.

That chutney sounds delicious!
    Meet Cash... He's not ours, just a foster, but OMG he's adorable! Thought you might like some virtual puppy love!

Oh he’s gorgeous!
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.