Page 47 of 80 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast

Thread: Setback *Triggers* *SU SH triggers*

Have a brilliant day. I didn't reply last night because I was busy answering the door to trick or treaters. We took all the decoration down at 9 because we are on the road to Dublin. I'm looking forward to my few days away, we didn't go anywhere during the summer so this is like our summer holidays. Anyway enjoy your day and like Paula says don't expect too much from the day. Take it easy and get some rest when you get home.

Hope you're doing OK lovely... x
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Hi. I hope your home comming lived up to expectations. We've enjoyed our first day in Dublin. We went shopping and had a swim. Going for a drink a little bit later. But enjoying the down time and having very little to do. Aisling has complained of being bored but she'll get over it.

How is home?

JustEM
    Hi all!

Thanks for the homecoming well wishes!

Hey Magie!

How are you? How was Halloween and are you enjoying Dublin? Hope Aisling has gotten over being bored now hehe!

Being home is a bit emotional. The only way I can explain it is to be honest. I don't want to be here.
    I was in turmoil before admission and after that I've returned to a painful environment.

It's been hard chasing up the MH Team. Speaking to them bummed me out. I realised they haven't helped me leading up to hospital. They actually only ever made things worse. They didn't help me through hospital either. They only made things worse. I don't want them anymore.

I've been exhausted. Can't stop sleeping. I'm drinking the shakes but they make me feel worse. I've been crying a lot. A part of me wishes I was in hospital because I felt cared about. Now I just feel like crap. I haven't even wanted to paint or go our anywhere. My auntie came to visit but I couldn't wait for her to leave if I'm honest!

I know I need to move forward. I got myself an interview for a full time job tomorrow but everyone says that's too much too soon. I'm not thinking straight.

I know this sounds hope horrific, but I wished anorexia has finished me off. I know this is shameful to say, but for so long I didn't want to live and I wish that I could just sleep and disappear. I don't want to hurt my loved ones. I'm just tired and honestly feel satisfied and ready to go.

Sorry for the morbid post everyone!

JustEM
    Hey Suzi,

Are you feeling better? hope all is well with you xx

Of course going home is going to take it out of you. You've had a traumatic hospital stay and your body has to recover from that. Sleep, sleep and then sleep some more. Don't worry about anyone calling or visiting you, go to bed and stay there. Everyone will understand and no one will think any less of you.

Oh sweetheart .... I’m not surprised you’re struggling tbh and not for the obvious reasons. You’re trying to run before you can walk. You’ve just come out of hospital from a very acute, life threatening illness. If it was anything else you were in hospital for, for such a serious illness, you’d expect to have several weeks recovery including lots of sleep, no stresses of normal life and no thinking about work! Instead, you’re hating yourself for sleeping and for still being exhausted, you’ve had guests, you’re chasing up MH teams (always tough) and you’ve decided now is the right time to have interviews and get a job. Newsflash, it’s not! Now is the right time to rest, be kind to yourself and focus on getting well. That’s how you move forward right now
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

JustEM
    Thanks Magie

I wouldn't be sleeping if I didn't need it! New day tomorrow and I'll get out and about!

My auntie today gave me a big hug and said if I wanted to ring her and rant every time I drink a supplement I could. She's so funny bless her!

Hope you're enjoying yourself in Dublin!! X

Take it easy and just rest. Dublin is great. We've been shopping and walking loads. And we even went swimming. Although I don't actually swim a lot, just kind of float around the pool and walk through the water. Aisling doesn't really like the swimming lessons that they must do through the school. It's only 6 weeks but it's a chore for her to have to do them. She also doesn't like getting water in her ears and the sensation of water going into her nose is sometimes too much for her. But it has brought on her swimming so much, she is no longer afraid of the water. She showed no fear when we went today and yesterday and even talked me into going with her today. Anyway, tomorrow is going home day, I'm still not sure if we will go straight after breakfast or if we will have another go of shopping before we hit the road.

You take it easy and try not to worry too much. You are doing great, and you will get better again. Have a good rant with your auntie and have a laugh over it. You will cope because you are stronger than this disease.