Page 44 of 80 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast

Thread: Setback *Triggers* *SU SH triggers*

JustEM
    Thanks Suzi. It's for the best I'm here. I know that.

Yeah, no more stupid OT!

How you feeling? X

Hi Em. How was today for you? Did you get out into the fresh air or anything. I've been busy all day and tomorrow is not looking any better. I'll go to weight watchers and then to physio and I think after that I'll have time for a lie down. Still it's better than sitting at home on my own.

I'm better than I was thanks love.
    Hope that you're having a good day...
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Good morning Em. Back from WW and physio. I got on great. Home now again to sort out the shoe boxes and get them ready to go out the door. It was a dreadful morning here, raining all morning, floods everywhere. But it's stopped now and the sun is trying to come out. It's not cold though. The temp in the car was 13 degrees. Hopefully we've seen the end of the rain and we can get out for a walk shortly.

Hi sweetie, how are you doing?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Hey chicky, you OK?

Hi there. How was your day?

JustEM
    Hey Magie!

How are you doing?

Glad the physio is going well and I hope the rain stopped so you could go out for a nice walk. How's the weather doing your end now? It was glorious sunshine with us a couple of days ago and my mother and I sat outside on a bench. I lay back and let the sun beat down on me. It made my day. I hadn't been outside in almost two weeks!! Then it rained all day the next day. Classic Wales. The sun doesn't stay out too long. Hehe!

You mentioned sorting out shoeboxes and the charity Operational Christmas Child came to mind. As you mentioned you've knitted for charity at Christmas previously, I wondered if this was what you were using the shoe boxes for?

Wishing you a happy Friday and a lovely weekend! Sending E-Hugs,

Em xxx

JustEM
    Morning Suzi, Paula and Magie!

Aw Suzi, glad you're feeling a little better hunny. Lots of rest, self-care and treats for you, I hope!!

How are you all doing today?

The ED team came yesterday - minus the OT! Sher completely out of my life now and I'm proud of myself for standing up for myself!! The team leader actually apologised to me that I had received a negative experience of treatment under their services so far and and insisted I take the complaints procedure information so that they could review their approach to benefit future service users. The people who met with me were very encouraging, kind and empathetic. They actually asked ME how I was and didn't prattle on about BMI and eating food all the time. A lot of support is in place for when I am discharged and I'm also putting in a referral to an inpatient eating disorder service JUST in case I start to relapse at home. I can't put my family through that again. It's not fair to them or to me.

Clinical Lead is reducing my tube feed for me to make up the loss with oral supplements. I will comply all this week and as things are moving in the right direction, I should be discharged next week! I'm really happy about this. I'm also telling myself that when next week comes, they may decide I need another week, because I know how things go haha! But it won't be any longer than another two weeks.

Lots of pots painted. Flowery ones now. I've sold another two to a health care worker and a cleaner! Trust me to go to hospital and get a job haha! Really want to start working when I'm discharged. I feel I need it to help my depression and my ED recovery.

Lots of love to you all xxx

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JustEM For This Useful Post:

magie06 (27-10-17),Suzi (27-10-17)

I am so glad you don't have to deal with that OT again and that the ED team have been so helpful, and supportive! Definitely what you need, rather than telling off!
    So, the stall is a go then? Do you have enough stock yet?